- 19th May, 2021
- 1080 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Unix MCQ Online Test
Following are mostly asked Unix MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Unix online test before appearing to you real interview. This Unix quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Unix with four options.
1) What is a shell script?
2) Shell scripts need to be saved with an extension .sh .
3) Shell scripts are executed in a separate child shell process:
4) The first line in any shell script begins with a ......
5) To run the script, we should make it executable first by using ......
Download Free : Unix MCQ PDF
6) To spawn a child of our own choice for running the script, we can use ........ command:
7) Which command is used for making the scripts interactive?
8) read command is shell’s internal tool:
9) A single read statement can be used with one or more variables:
10) What are positional parameters?
Read Best: Unix Interview Questions
11) The first argument is read by the shell into the parameter .......
12) The complete set of positional parameters is stored in ......... as a single string:
13) Which of the following is used for storing the number of positional parameters?
14) Which symbol will be used with grep command to match the pattern pat at the beginning of a line?
15) Which command is used to sort the lines of data in a file in reverse order:
Download Free: Unix Interview Questions PDF
16) Which command is used to display the top of the file?
17) Which command is used to copy all files having the string chap and any two characters after that to the progs directory?
18) Which command is used to change protection mode of files starting with the string emp and ending with 1,2, or 3?
19) The command used to compare the files is known as:
20) Which command is used to terminate a process?
21) The cp command uses:
22) Which command is used to display and create files?
23) The second set of the three permissions (r-) indicates that:
24) Which column contains all details of the permissions of a file when you issue the ls -l command?
25) Which of the following commands is used to display your working directory?
26) While working with mail command, which command is used to save mail in a separate file?
27) The field separator in cut command is specified with:
28) Which of the following directories contain all the Alias created by a user, including his login directory?
29) The % key allows you:
30) ........can talk to the kernel:
1 comment(s) :
Best Unix Quiz