Software Testing MCQ
- 09th Apr, 2022
- 472 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Software Testing MCQ Quiz
1) What are the various Testing Levels?
2) What is the main purpose of Software testing?
3) White Box techniques are also classified as __.
4) Verification addresses the concern: "Are you building it right?"
5) Validation addresses the concern: "Are you building the right thing?"
6) __ involves identifying, isolating, and fixing the problems/bugs.
7) Which of the following are the Software testing tools used for automation testing?
8) __ is the technique of testing without having any knowledge of the interior workings of the application.
9) What is do you mean by White-box testing?
10) Which one of the following is not the type of Software testing?
11) What is Cyclomatic complexity?
12) __ is a testing type which checks the robustness of the system beyond the system capacity.
13) Test cases are designed during which of the following stages?
14) Which one of the following is not the other name for structural testing?
15) Which one of the following is not a type of incremental testing approach?
16) What is Fault Masking?
17) Testing of software with actual data and in actual environment is known as?
18) Which of the following is not a Software Testing Life Cycle Phase?
19) Which of the following statements is not true?
20) Agile Development Testing is treated as a separate phase.
Software Ing Online Test Questions (Software Ing FAQs)
1) What is Software Testing?
Software testing is way to verify the system with the reason to show any error, missing requirement or even gaps against the actual requirement.
2) What are different types of software testing?
Unit testing, Integration testing, End-to-end testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Regression testing, Acceptance testing, and White box testing are few types of software testing.
3) What is Exhaustive testing?
Exhaustive testing is one of the testing approach where all possible data blends are used for better testing. This testing comes with an implicant data blend in the software state or the data at the testing state
4) List some best tools for Automated testing?
Kobiton, Ranorex, TestProject, LambdaTest, and Selenium are some best tools for Automated testing.
5) What is Jira?
Jira is a part of family products which is designed for helping the teams for managing different work types. It has been also designed as an issue tracker and a bug tracker. However in today’s time it has evolved to be a powerful tool of work management which can be used for all kind of cases right form test case to requirement and agile software management
6) What is alpha testing?
Alpha testing is one acceptance testing type which is performed for understating different bugs and issues before the final product is released to the end users.
7) What is error guessing in software testing?
Error guessing in software testing is type of testing technique depends on understanding the errors that can prevail in the code. The tester then write a test case for exposing those errors. With this technique, analysts can design the test cases and identify the conditions as well.
8) What is verification in software testing?
Verification is a process to evaluate the word products of the development phase to understand whether it can mange to meet certain requirements.
9) What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
It is one kind of the source code that measures the complexity which can be then related to some coding errors. To be precise, it indicates the program complexity.
10) What is Grey Box Testing?
Grey box Testing is a software testing technique that can be used for testing the product software or even the application that has a partial knowledge of the internal application structure.