Software Engineering MCQ
- 25th Dec, 2020
- 1079 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Software Engineering MCQ Quiz
1) Which four framework activities are found in the Extreme Programming(XP) ?
2) Which one of the following models is not suitable for accommodating any change?
3) What are attributes of good software ?
4) Which of the following activities of a Generic Process framework provides a feedback report?
5) What are the types of requirements ?
Download Free : Software Engineering MCQ PDF
6) The user system requirements are the parts of which document ?
7) Choose the correct option in terms of Issues related to professional responsibility?
8) The fundamental notions of software engineering does not account for ?
9) In XP, as soon as the work on a task is complete, it is integrated into the whole system.
10) The reason for software bugs and failures is due to.
Read Best: Software Engineering Interview Questions
11) Which two models doesn’t allow defining requirements early in the cycle?
12) 4GL is an example of ______________ processing.
13) Productivity of software engineers is reduced in using a 4GT.
14) Choose an internal software quality from given below:
15) Which phase of the RUP is used to establish a business case for the system ?
Download Free: Software Engineering Interview Questions PDF