Software Engineering MCQ
- 26th Mar, 2021
- 1012 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Software Engineering MCQ Quiz
1) Choose the correct option in terms of Issues related to professional responsibility?
2) The reason for software bugs and failures is due to.
3) What is a Software ?
4) Which of these does not account for software failure ?
5) What are attributes of good software ?
6) Which of these software engineering activities are not a part of software processes ?
7) Which of these does not affect different types of software as a whole?
8) The fundamental notions of software engineering does not account for ?
9) RAD stands for
10) Which one of the following models is not suitable for accommodating any change?
11) Which is not one of the types of prototype of Prototyping Model?
12) Which one of the following is not a phase of Prototyping Model?
13) RAD Model has
14) Which model can be selected if user is involved in all the phases of SDLC?
15) SDLC stands for
16) Selection of a model is based on
17) Which two models doesn’t allow defining requirements early in the cycle?
18) One can choose Waterfall Model if the project development schedule is tight.
19) 4GL is an example of ______________ processing.
20) Which of the following is not a type of a 4GL? One originating ______________
21) Productivity of software engineers is reduced in using a 4GT.
22) Which one of the following is not a software process quality?
23) _____________&_____________ are two kinds of software products.
24) Purpose of process is to deliver software
25) Which of the following activities of a Generic Process framework provides a feedback report?
26) Choose an internal software quality from given below:
27) Which phase of the RUP is used to establish a business case for the system ?
28) The longer a fault exists in software
29) Agile Software Development is based on
30) Which on of the following is not an agile method?
31) How many phases are there in Scrum ?
32) In XP, as soon as the work on a task is complete, it is integrated into the whole system.
33) In XP Increments are delivered to customers every _______ weeks.
34) Which four framework activities are found in the Extreme Programming(XP) ?
35) What are the types of requirements ?
36) Which is one of the most important stakeholder from the following ?
37) The user system requirements are the parts of which document ?
38) How many classification schemes have been developed for NFRs ?
39) According to components of FURPS+, which of the following does not belong to S
40) Does software wear & tear by decomposition ?
Software Engineering Online Test Questions (Software Engineering FAQs)
1) What is software engineering?
Software engineering is one important branch of engineering that is related with the software product development. It uses certain defined principles that are scientific proven along with some crucial procedures and methods.
2) What is architectural style in software engineering?
Architectural style is an design pattern which is also popular as the process that defines a hardware and software components collection. It also has the interfaces for establishing the framework for the computer system development. The software which is built for the computer-based system can surely exhibit one of so many different architectural styles.
3) What is the meaning of requirement elicitation in software engineering?
If you are wondering what exactly could the requirements in engineering be, well it is an elicitation or say a practice to discover and also do some good research for the system requirements through customers, stakeholders and even users. This practice is often called as "requirement gathering".
4) What are the types of requirements in software engineering?
The process to collect the requirements of software form the client then document analysis together is called as the requirements engineering.
It comes in three different types which are Non-functional requirements, Functional requirements, and Domain requirements.
5) Explain waterfall model in software engineering?
Waterfall Model is one efficient model which shows the software development process be done in the linear sequential flow. This is one classic model which is used in the life cycle of the system development for creating the system using the linear and sequential approach.
6) What is spiral model in software engineering?
Spiral Model is same as to the system incremental development with more stress be put on the analysis of the risk. It comes in different phasis which is planning, designing, construction and evaluation. It is one important model that offers support for handling the risk.
7) What is srs in software engineering?
SRS (software requirements specification) is a document describing more about the software functioning and how it shall be expected for performing. It also states the product functionality which needs to fulfil different stakeholders requirement.
8) Explain agile model in software engineering
The Agile SDLC model is a blend of incremental and iterative process model that focuses on the adaptability process and the satisfaction of the customer with quick delivery of working software product. This method breaks the product in small builds of the increment and are offered in iterations.
9) What is software reverse engineering?
Software reverse engineering is an important practice to analyse the software system which is in whole or in part for getting the information of implementation and extract design. This skill is used for detecting and neutralizing the virus and, malware at the same time safeguarding the intellectual property.
10) What is ER-Diagram?
This is a model that helps on describing the database structure diagram which is called as Entity Relationship Diagram.