- 28th May, 2021
- 913 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Selenium MCQ Quiz
1) Which of the following language is not supported by Selenium?
2) Which of the following method is used to work with multiple browser windows?
3) Which one is a class in Selenium?
4) Selenium command for entering text into text boxes?
5) Which of the following is not a wait command in Selenium?
6) Select the odd one using in Selenium ___.
7) What is the best call for finding multiple elements using XPath?
8) Is Web Driver a component of the Selenium?
9) Can Google chrome be supported by Selenium IDE?
10) Select the command that will NOT wait for a new page to load before moving onto the next command.
11) The Selenium ___.
12) In Selenium variables are stored in ___.
13) Can Unix operating system be supported by Selenium IDE?
14) What does the assertTitle checks?
15) What is Selenium IDE?
16) ____ is an Advantage of Selenium WebDriver?
17) Selenium supports ___ Testing Level.
18) _________ is the use of Firebug in Selenium?
19) What is Maven?
20) What is TestNG?
21) Which method to use to get an element from webpage?
22) Which of the below file we use in Maven project?
Selenium Online Test Questions (Selenium FAQs)
1) What is Selenium?
Selenium is a widely used open-source tool that is used for automating the test on web applications. It is used to validate the performance of web applications across different web browsers and platforms.
2) What can be used to test flex flash applications using Selenium?
Fash testing is used to test the flash-based video, games, movies, etc. applications using Selenium. Selenium, Soap UI, TestComplete, and Test Studio are the testing tools that can be used in flex flash testing.
3) What is the command associated with testing an alert in Selenium?
"assert alert" is associated with testing an alert in Selenium. It is used to check whether the required alert is displayed on the web page.
4) What does the command Verify title do?
Verify title command is a command in Selenium that is used to verify and check the title of the current web page.
5) How is network data capturing done in selenium?
The network data capturing is done using API in the Default Selenium class.
6) How to find element by XPath in Selenium?
We can find element by XPath in Selenium by :
- Go to the First name tab and right-click >> Inspect.
- On inspecting the web element, it will show an input tag and attributes like class and id.
- Use the id and these attributes to construct XPath which, in turn, will locate the first name field.
7) What driver.navigate() do in Selenium?
driver.navigate() is used to navigate any specific or particular URL. It doesn't wait to page load as it maintains browser history and cookies to navigate.
8) How to get text of an element in Selenium?
We can get the text of an element in selenium by using the "getText()" method. It can retrieve and fetch all the inner text present in an element.
9) How to close the Selenium web driver?
We can use quit() as it calls the "driver. dispose" method to close the selenium web driver and ongoing applications on it.
10) What is Selenium Grid?
Selenium Grid allows the execution of WebDriver scripts on remote machines (virtual or real) by routing commands sent by the client to remote browser instances. Selenium Grid is used to run multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines parallelly.