Python Programming Language
- 18th Apr, 2021
- 302 Followers
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
Python Programming Language
Django is an open-source web application framework written in Python programming language and was developed with front-end developers in mind. It offers a big collection of modules which the users can use in their projects. It also has its markup language with many tools. It was based on the Model–View–Controller(MVC) framework which allows developers to change the visual part of an app and the business logic part separately, without their affecting one another. The three layers of the MVC model are responsible for different things and can be used independently.
Some of the major websites built with Django are Pinterest, The Washington Post, Dropbox, Spotify. Today, the Django community brings together 11,000 developers across 166 countries.
CherryPy is a pythonic, object-oriented HTTP framework which was developed with the aim of the rapid development of web applications by wrapping the HTTP protocol but stays at a low level. The framework is highly extensible with filters forming the defined points in the request/response processing.
Few Features of CherryPy:
- CherryPy can be a web server itself or it can be launched via any WSGI compatible environment.
- It allows building web applications in a way similar to other object-oriented programs.
- A native mod-python adapter.
- It is being used in production by the simplest to the most demanding sites.
- It is now more than ten years old and has proven fast and very stable.
For reliable building, testing, and releasing software faster and more reliably DevOps brings in a set of practices with facilitates the processes between the software development and the IT team. DevOps ensures that every software has the minimum systems development life cycle and sees to the fact that the software is of high quality. The core activities of DevOps can be enlisted as follows-
- DevOps is not only an isolated collection of processes but it also extends its scope to other approaches like the Agile. DevOps and Agile are complementary to each other.
OpenCV (Open-Source Computer Vision Library) is a machine learning software library that has attracted people around the world by forming a common platform for computer vision applications and applications for machine perception in commercial products.
The library has more than 2500 optimized algorithms for detecting and recognizing faces and objects along with classifying human actions in videos, track camera movements. This library is widely used by young developers as it can detect moving objects, extracts 3D models of objects, finds similar images from an image database and many more. It uses C++, Python, Java, and MATLAB interfaces and can run smoothly in Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac OS.
Python Flask is a popular, extensible web micro-framework for building web applications with Python. It is a lightweight WSGI web application framework that was designed to make the starting of the use quick and easy. It can scale up simple applications to complex applications. Starting as a simple wrapper around Werkzeug and Jinja, Python Flask has become one of the most popular Python web application frameworks.
With Flask developers can get suggestions but the suggestions are not enforceable. It is the developer's choice of tools and libraries for building his web applications with many extensions that make adding new functionality easy.
Python Pyramid is a general, web application development framework built in python. It allows python developers to create web applications with ease. The Python Pyramid is supported by the enterprise knowledge Management System KARL. In Pyramid, users can generate URLs for routes, resources, and static assets. The ease and flexibility to work with URL generation APIs have given it worldwide popularity.
The features of the Pyramid framework are:
- It supports small and large projects.
- It supports single file web apps like microframeworks.
- It has built-in sessions.
- It supports events similar to Plone/Zope.
- It is the fastest known Python web framework.
- It provides Transaction Management.
- The behavior of a pyramid application that obeys certain constraints can be overridden or extended without any modification.