- 10th Dec, 2021
- 601 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Python MCQ Quiz
1) Is Python case sensitive when dealing with identifiers?
2) Is Python case sensitive when dealing with identifiers?
3) What is the maximum possible length of an identifier?
4) Which of the following is an invalid variable?
5) Which of the following is not a keyword?
6) Which of the following is invalid?
7) All keywords in Python are in _________
8) Which of the following is an invalid statement?
9) Which of the following cannot be a variable?
10) Which one of these is floor division?
11) What is the answer to this expression, 22 % 3 is?
12) Which one of the following has the same precedence level?
13) Which one of the following has the highest precedence in the expression?
14) Which of these in not a core data type?
15) Given a function that does not return any value, What value is thrown by default when executed in shell.
16) Which of the following will run without errors?
17) What is the return type of function id?
18) In order to store values in terms of key and value we use what core data type.
19) Which of the following results in a SyntaxError?
20) What is the output of print 0.1 + 0.2 == 0.3?
21) Which of the following is not a complex number?
22) What is the type of inf?
23) What does ~4 evaluate to?
24) Which of the following is incorrect?
25) What does 3 ^ 4 evaluate to?
26) Which of the following operators has its associativity from right to left?
27) Which of the following expressions involves coercion when evaluated in Python?
28) Which of the following expressions results in an error?
29) What will be the output of the following Python expression?
30) Which of the following expressions results in an error?
31) Which of the following expressions can be used to multiply a given number ‘a’ by 4?
32) What will be the output of the following Python code?
33) What will be the output of the following Python code snippet?
34) The expression shown below results in an error.
35) What will be the output of the following Python code?
36) Select the valid option for the following Output −
37) What will be the output of the following Python code if the input entered is 6?
38) Which of the following is not a standard exception in Python?
39) An exception is ____________
40) Which of the following blocks will be executed whether an exception is thrown or not?
Python Online Test Questions (Python FAQs)
1) What is lambda function in Python?
In the world of Python, this is a single line functioning that has been declared without any name which shall have some arguments and a single expression. With this function, you can use it like the regular one with Python's def keyword
2) What is use of Python isinstance()?
The isinstance() function checks if the object (first argument) is an instance or subclass of classinfo class (second argument).
3) What are operators in python?
Operators signifies in Python that carry out the logical blend and been the arithmetic one. The operator operates the value which is called as the operand.
4) What will be the output of 7^10 in python?
13 will be the output of 7^10 in python.
5) How to convert bytes to int or int to bytes in python?
A bytes object can be converted to an integer value easily using Python. You can use from_bytes() method to do that.
int.from_bytes(bytes, byteorder, *, signed=False)
6) How to flatten a list of lists in one line in Python?
You can use below code to flatten a list of lists in one line in Python
#The list of lists list_of_lists = [range(4), range(7)] #flatten the lists flattened_list = [y for x in list_of_lists for y in x]
7) List some reserved keywords in python?
assert, break, class, continue, def are few reserved keywords in python.
8) What is python numba?
Python numba is one open-source JIT complier which helps in translating a python subset and the Numpy in the last machine code with the use of LLVM through limited Python package. It gives wide range of choices to the python code for GPU and CPU but with few changes.
9) What is python pip?
PIP is one package manager for modules and even the Python packages. You might get this as a default if you have Python version 3.4 or later.
10) What are python modules?
A module is a Python object with arbitrarily named attributes that you can bind and reference.
11) What is sequencing in Python?
In Python, sequence is the generic term for an ordered set. There are several types of sequences in Python Lists, strings, and Tuples three are the most important.
12) What is interactive mode in python?
The interactive mode in Python involves running your codes directly on the Python shell which can be accessed from the terminal of the operating system.
13) How to use selection statements in python?
The selection statement is also called as the statement of decision making or even the branch statement. It can help on selecting the program part which has to be executed depending on the situation.
14) What is PYTHON PATH?
Python Path is one kind of an environment variable that a user can set for additional directories that a user needs the python to the directly list
15) What is self in Python?
self represents the instance of the class. By using the “self” keyword we can access the attributes and methods of the class in python.