- 05th May, 2021
- 493 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Powerpoint MCQ Quiz
1) What is PowerPoint?
2) Which is not the valid edition of MS PowerPoint?
3) The slide that is used to introduce a topic and set the tone for the presentation is called the ___.
4) The PowerPoint view that displays only text (title and bullets) is ___.
5) To center the selected text, the shortcut key is ___.
6) Which type of view is not present in MS PowerPoint?
7) Which file format can be added to a PowerPoint show?
8) How to select one hyperlink after another during a slide presentation?
9) Special effects used to introduce slides in a presentation are known as?
10) Which of the following is not one of PowerPoint view?
11) Which PowerPoint view works best for adding slide transitions?
12) Slide sorter can be accessed from which menu?
13) To print powerpoint presentation, press ___.
14) To edit a chart, we can __.
15) To preview a motion path effect using the custom animation task pane, we should ___.
16) What is the term used when you press and hold the left mouse key and more the mouse around the slide?
17) Which of the following can you use to add times to the slides in a presentation?
18) Which key can be used to view Slide show?
19) Which type of fonts are best suite for titles and headlines?
20) PowerPoint slides can have?
Powerpoint Online Test Questions (Powerpoint FAQs)
1) What is MS PowerPoint?
MS Powerpoint is an application by Microsoft in MS office Suite which is used to create a presentation for personal and professional purpose.
2) Enlist major uses of PowerPoint Presentation?
Major uses of PowerPoint presentation are:
- PowerPoint in education
- PowerPoint in business
- PowerPoint in governance and citizen services
- PowerPoint for job seekers
- Powerpoint for Project Demonstration
3) Which shortcut key is used to start presentation in Powerpoint?
F5 is the shortcut key that is used to start a presentation in Powerpoint.
4) What is a slide shorter view?
Slide Sorter view enables miniature of each slide such that we can view our presentation as a whole. It helps us in rearranging and formatting our slides as per requirement.
5) What is motion path in PowerPoint?
A motion path is used to move an object on a slide, from one position to another, following one of PowerPoint's 64 pre-defined paths. We can also draw a custom path represented with a dotted line indicating the path that the object will follow when animated.
6) List some elements that can be added to a slide?
Elements like images, videos, text, tables, and animations can be added to a slide.
7) In how many languages MS PowerPoint is available?
MS PowerPoint is available in 102 languages.