Power Systems MCQ
- 17th Apr, 2021
- 1082 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Power Systems MCQ Test
Following are mostly asked Power systems MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Power systems online test before appearing to you real interview. This Power systems quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Power systems with four options.
1) Shunt compensation in an EHV line is used to improve
2) In a load flow study a PV bus is treated as a PQ bus when
3) For a transmission line the standing wave ratio is the ratio of
4) With the help of a reactive compensator, it is possible to have
5) In case of 3 phase short circuit in a system, the power fed into the system is
Download Free : Power Systems MCQ PDF
6) The synchronous motor connected to an infinite bus takes power at a lag p.f. If its excitation is increased
7) The insulation of modern EHV and UHV lines is designed based on
8) The function of the earth wire in an extra high voltage line is to
9) What is the value of charging current in short transmission lines?
10) What is the value of Inductive reactance in short transmission lines?
Read Best: Power Systems Interview Questions
11) Voltage regulation of a transmission line should be ________
12) What is the percentage voltage regulation of short transmission line if its sending end and reciving end voltages are 160 KV and 132 KV respectively?
13) Which among these is not a conventional source of electrical energy?
14) General output power from Wind energy ranges from——-
15) For a power system, the demand factor lies between: —
Download Free: Power Systems Interview Questions PDF