- 05th May, 2021
- 1046 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
PL/SQL MCQ Quiz
Following are mostly asked Pl/sql MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Pl/sql online test before appearing to you real interview. This Pl/sql quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Pl/sql with four options.
1) Which of the following is not a PL/SQL unit?
2) Which of the following is not true about PL/SQL constants and literals?
3) Which of the following code will open a cursor named cur_employee?
4) Is PL/SQL a completely portable, high-performance transaction processing language?
5) Which of the following statements execute a sequence of statements multiple times?
Download Free : PL/SQL MCQ PDF
6) The comparison methods are used for comparing objects. How many ways are available for comparing objects?
7) A package will have which of these mandatory parts?
8) Which collection method Returns the index number that precedes index n in a collection?
9) In which parameter mode Formal parameter acts like an initialized variable?
10) Which of the following attribute returns NULL?
Read Best: PL/SQL Interview Questions
11) You can use the BULK COLLECT INTO clause with the FETCH statement to store values from each column of a cursor in a separate collection.
12) Which is a group of related data items stored in fields, each with its own name and datatype?
13) Are associative arrays also known as index-by tables.
14) You will write separate routines called exception handlers to handle raised exceptions.
15) What are the different datatypes that can be defined in a PL/SQL block?
Download Free: PL/SQL Interview Questions PDF