- 17th Apr, 2021
- 1021 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Percentage MCQ Test
Following are mostly asked Percentage MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Percentage online test before appearing to you real interview. This Percentage quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Percentage with four options.
1) A’s salary is 50% more than B’s. How much percent is B’s salary less than A’s?
2) Ramesh’s salary was reduced by 10% and then the reduced salary was increased by 10%. What was his ultimate loss?
3) Two numbers are less than a third number by 30% and 37% respectively. How much percent is the second number less than the first?
4) The population of a city is 50,000 at present. It increases at the rate of 10% per annum. What will be its population 3 yr from now?
5) In a class, 15% of total number of students failed in Science, 25% of total number of students failed in Maths and 10% of total number of students failed in both. How much percentage of students passed in both Maths and Science?
Download Free : Percentage MCQ PDF