- 10th Dec, 2021
- 355 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
OOPs MCQ Quiz
1) OOPs stands for __.
2) Which of the following is not concept of OOPS in Java?
3) Which concept of Java is achieved by combining methods and attribute into a class?
4) Which of the following is not a type of constructor?
5) Which of the following concepts determining at runtime what method to invoke?
6) ___ refers to the ability of a variable, function or object to take on multiple forms.
7) Who developed object-oriented programming?
8) Which of the following language supports polymorphism but not the classes?
9) Define the programming language, which does not support all four types of inheritance?
10) Which function best describe the concept of polymorphism in programming languages?
11) What is the extra feature in classes which was not in the structures?
12) Which of the following class is known as the generic class?
13) The principle of abstraction ___.
14) Which feature allows open recursion, among the following?
15) Can we overload constructor in derived class?
16) __ keyword is used to inherit a class or abstract class.
17) An Abstract Method does not have a body.
18) Which of the following is Access Modifiers in OOPs?
19) Which of the following is not related to OOPS?
20) Is Constructor can return a value?
21) Which is known as Static Polymorphism ?
22) Which of the following is known as Dynamic Polymorphism ?
23) Pure OOP can be implemented without using class in a program.
24) Which Feature of OOP illustrated the code reusability?
25) Choose the attributes of Class: time
26) What is it called where child object gets killed if parent object is killed?
27) Advantages of OOPs
28) The assignment operator is used to assign a data type to a variable
29) _________ in programming come into use when we need to repeatedly execute a block of statements.
30) Which line of code would you use to print the value of a variable named Result to the screen?
31) What is the only function all C++ programs must contain?
Oops Online Test Questions (Oops FAQs)
1) What is oops?
The OOPS is a short form of object-Oriented programming which is a programming paradigm that depends on the classes and objects concept.
2) What is private member of a class?
The members of the class are the private one which is accessed by the member functions within the class. They cannot be accessed directly by any function or subject outside the class.
3) What is an object?
In object-oriented programming (OOP), an object is an abstract data type created by a developer. It can include multiple properties and methods and may even contain other objects.
4) What is default visibility of class members in Java?
The default visibility of class members in Java is package is package-private - visible only from the same package
5) What is encapsulation in oops?
This is a fundamental concept that you can find in object-oriented programming. It demoinstrtates the bundling data idea and the way that work on the data within a single unit like a class present in Java.
6) What is inheritance?
In Object-oriented programming, it is possible for the classes for inhering the state and behaviour which are commonly used from the other classes. Java Inheritance is a mechanism where the object needs all behaviours and properties of the parent object.
7) List some limitations of OOPs?
Diamond inheritance problems, Steep learning curve, and complexity of creating programs are the some limitations of OOPS programming.
8) What is method overloading?
If a class comes with different ways with same name but in parameters difference which is called Method Overloading. To perform only an operation or having some methods name increases the program readability.
9) What is a virtual function?
A virtual function is a member function which is declared within a base class and is re-defined(Overriden) by a derived class. Virtual functions ensure that the correct function is called for an object, regardless of the type of reference (or pointer) used for function call.
10) Is java is pure object oriented language? If not why?
No, Java is not the programming language which object oriented. It supports the types of the primitive data and everything which is not Java object.