- 17th Apr, 2021
- 876 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
1) “NoSQL” stands for “__”
2) NoSQL data models allow related data to be nested within a single data structure.
3) Which of the following is not a NoSQL database?
4) What is the aim of nosql?
5) Nosql databases does not prohibits the use of sql.
6) ___ stores are used to store information about networks, such as social connections.
7) What is the core principle of nosql?
8) Which of the following statement is true?
9) What are the advantages of NoSQL?
10) ACID Properties refers to the ___.
11) ___ is a online NoSQL developed by Cloudera.
12) Which of the following is a reason to use an SQL database?
13) ___ can be used for batch processing of data and aggregation operations.
14) A NoSQL database includes __ of design, simpler horizontal scaling to clusters of machines and finer control over availability.
15) _______ is not a strong feature for NoSQL databases.
16) _______ are the types of NoSQL databases.
17) MongoDB is a NoSQL database. True/False?
18) _______ represent column in NoSQL.
19) ______ is not an online NoSQL developed by Cloudera.
20) MongoDB written in ________.
21) Cassandra is a wide-column store. True/False?
22) NoSQL was released in the year ______.
23) Instead of Primary Key MongoDB uses _______.
24) NoSQL was created by ______.
25) Advantages of NoSQL are ____.
26) A NoSQL database can manage information using _________ models.
27) Redis, a powerful in-memory key value store used for session caching, message queues, and other specific applications is a NoSql database.
28) NoSQL was created to manage the scale and agility challenges that face modern applications, but the suitability of a database depends on the problem it must solve.
29) The trends creating new technical challenges that NoSQL DBs can address _______.
30) NoSQL database fully supports agile development and does not statically define how the data must be modeled.
31) Why NoSQL Databases are more preferable?
32) What are NoSQL database?
33) What are the basic characteristics of a NoSQL database?
34) Is Apache Cassandra a NoSQL Database?
35) How does one extract data from a NoSQL database if SQL?
36) Which of the following is not a reason NoSQL has become a popular solution for some organizations?
37) NoSQL was designed with security in mind, so developers or security teams don't need to worry about implementing a security layer.
38) NoSQL vs SQL, State True/False? NoSQL prohibits structured query language (SQL).
39) It is best to use a NoSQL database ________.
40) Which company developed NoSQL database Apache Cassandra?
Nosql Online Test Questions (Nosql FAQs)
1) What is Nosql?
NoSQL database technology is a database type that does not store data in rows and columns used by relational databases instead, it stores information in JSON documents.
2) Is mongodb Nosql database?
Yes, MongoDB is the most popular NoSQL database.
3) What is data replication in Nosql?
Data Replication is the method of replicating data i.e. storing data in more than one place. It is used to improve the availability of data.
4) What is Denormalization?
Denormalization is just the opposite of what we do in normalization i.e. we add redundant data in an existing normalized table by adding extra attributes from new tables, or by creating instances of existing tables.
5) What is Flume?
Flume is an open-source source tool which is consists of simple and flexible architecture used for collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.
6) What is CAP theorem?
CAP theorem, also known as Brewer's theorem states that if a partition occurs between two nodes then the distributed database system has to make a tradeoff between Consistency and Availability.
7) What is a graph database?
A graph database is a type of NoSQL database which is built to store and navigate relationships. Graph database stores data entities at nodes, stores relationships between entities at edges.
8) What is Polyglot Persistence in NoSQL?
Polyglot Persistence is just a hybrid approach that is used to store data at multiple databases based on their requirements and uses of their respective applications.
9) What is Cassandra?
Cassandra is a distributed database system that is highly scalable and available. It is used to handle the vast amount of data stored at multiple data centers and the cloud without compromising its performance.
10) List some popular NoSQL databases?
Some of the popular NoSQL databases are:
- Amazon DynamoDB