Node js MCQ
- 05th May, 2021
- 902 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Node JS MCQ Quiz & Practice Test
1) how node.js modules are available externally
2) what is callback in node js mcq?
3) Node uses _________ engine in core.
4) Node uses _________ engine in core.
5) Which module is used to serve static resources in Node.js?
6) Which of the followings is valid languages for Node.js?
7) What is Node.js?
8) Which of the following statement is valid to use a Node module http in a Node based application?
9) Which of the following API creates a client?
10) Node.js was developed by ___.
11) Node.js applications are written in ___, and can be run within the Node.js runtime on OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
12) What are the features of Node.js?
13) REPL stands for ___.
14) Which of the following is not REPL Commands in Node.js?
15) EventEmitter provides on property which is used to bind a function with the event.
16) EventEmitter provides emit property which is used to fire an event.
17) The Node.js modules can be exposed using ___.
18) Which statement executes the code of sample.js file?
19) The ___ global function is used to stop a timer that was previously created with ___.
20) What is the advantage of using node.js?
21) Which module is used to serve static resources in Node.js?
22) What should you do in your code to improve your application’s performance?
23) Which of the following tool automates various tasks of Node.js application?
Node Js Online Test Questions (Node Js FAQs)
1) What is repl in Node js?
2) What is callback in Node js?
The callback is an asynchronous equivalent for a function, it is called at the completion of a given task.
3) What is promise in node js?
A Promise is a value returned by an asynchronous function to indicate the completion of the processing carried out by the asynchronous function.
4) What is first argument typically passed to a node.js callback handler?
The first argument typically passed to the callback is the error value. If the function hits an error, then call the callback with the first parameter being an Error object.
5) What is libuv?
"libuv" is a multi-platform support open-source library with a focus on asynchronous Input or Output.
6) What is the Reactor Pattern in Node.js?
Reactor Pattern is used to avoid the blocking of the Input or Output operations. It provides us with a handler that is associated with I/O operations.
7) What is stub in Node.js?
Stubs are functions or programs that affect the behavior of components or modules. They are dummy objects for testing and implement a pre-programmed response.
8) What are modules in Node Js?
9) What is Express.js?
Express is a minimal and flexible Node.js web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications. It provides us a simple API to build websites, web apps and back ends.
10) What is NPM?