- 18th Sep, 2021
- 342 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
NLP MCQ Quiz
1) What is full form of NLP?
2) How many Components of NLP are there?
3) What is full form of NLG?
4) Which of the following includes major tasks of NLP?
5) Which of the following is used to mapping sentence plan into sentence structure?
6) How many steps of NLP is there?
7) In linguistic morphology _____________ is the process for reducing inflected words to their root form
8) Which of the following is demerits of Top-Down Parser?
9) He lifted the beetle with red cap. contain which type of ambiguity ?
10) Given a sound clip of a person or people speaking, determine the textual representation of the speech
11) What is Machine Translation?
12) I am tired. Contain which type of ambiguity ?
13) Which of the following is merits of Context-Free Grammar?
14) Many words have more than one meaning; we have to select the meaning which makes the most sense in context. This can be resolved by ____________
15) Parts-of-Speech tagging determines ___________
16) Which of the following is used study of construction of words from primitive meaningful units?
17) What is Morphological Segmentation?
18) What is the main challenges of NLP?
19) What is full form of NLU?
20) What are the input and output of an NLP system?
21) What will be the perplexity value if you calculate the perplexity of an unsmoothed language model on a test corpus with unseen words?
22) Which of the following NLP tasks use sequential labeling technique?
23) In NLP, The algorithm decreases the weight for commonly used words and increases the weight for words that are not used very much in a collection of documents
24) Which of the below are NLP use cases?
25) Which one of the following are keyword Normalization techniques in NLP
26) Dissimilarity between words expressed using cosine similarity will have values significantly higher than 0.5
27) Which of the text parsing techniques can be used for noun phrase detection, verb phrase detection, subject detection, and object detection in NLP.
28) What are the possible features of a text corpus in NLP?
29) Which of the following techniques can be used to compute the distance between two word vectors in NLP?
30) Which of the following techniques can be used for keyword normalization in NLP, the process of converting a keyword into its base form?
31) which of the following options show where nlp is useful?
Nlp Online Test Questions (Nlp FAQs)
1) What is NLP?
NLP stands for Natural Language Processing. NLP is a subpart of Artificial intelligence that helps machines by processing and understanding the human language to perform repetitive tasks automatically.
2) List major components of NLP?
Major components of NLP are:
- Morphological and Lexical Analysis.
- Syntactic Analysis.
- Semantic Analysis.
- Discourse Integration.
- Pragmatic Analysis.
3) What is tokenization in NLP?
Tokenization is the process of dividing or splitting phrases, sentences, paragraphs, or entire text document into smaller units such that each token will hold an individual division.
4) What is Numpy Slicing?
Numpy Slicing is a method used for accessing the specific parts of a string, list, or tuple. It can be performed like this: element[start:end: step], where the element can be string, list, or tuple.
5) What is Lemmatization?
Lemmatization in Natural Language Processing is a text pre-processing technique used for grouping different words together to their base root with the use of vocabulary and morphological analysis.
6) What is NLTK?
NLTK stands for Natural Language Toolkit. NLTK is basically a platform that helps in building a python program for working with High-Level Language data. It helps the computer in understanding, analyzing, and processing the written text.
7) What is pragmatic analysis in NLP?
The pragmatic analysis is the process of extracting information from text with the help of a set of linguistic and logical tools to figure out the real meaning of the text.
8) What is perplexity?
Perplexity is a method of analyzing and evaluating language models in NLP i.e. it evaluates the probability distribution over a sentence or whole text.
9) What is POS tagging?
POS (Part of Speech) tagging is used to categorize each word in a sentence according to its appropriate part of speech and other grammatical categories.
10) What is Wordnet?
WordNet is the lexical database or dictionary in Natural Language Tool Kit (NLTK) that is specifically designed to get information about the words and phrases.