- 17th Apr, 2021
- 859 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
MYSQL MCQ Questions and Answers
1) Which of the following is not supported by mysql?
2) Which of the following is available in mysql?
3) Commands passed to the mysql daemon are written in ..............
4) Which Of These Commands Will Delete A Table Called XXX If You Have Appropriate Authority?
5) If you want to undo a grant you should use ............
6) The program called mysql is ................
7) The father of mysql is ...........
8) What kind of replication is supported by the mysql server?
9) Which of these is not a valid name for a column?
10) Which of these commands will delete a table called xyz
11) To use mysql on your computer you will need ................
12) MYSQL comes with as standard with client libraries for
13) Which of the following is true about mysql?
14) Which among the following have the maximum bytes?
15) Which of the following is used to delete an entire mysql database?
16) The main mysql program that does all the data handling is called
17) Which one is the correct declaration for choosing the character set other than default?
18) How much character are allowed to create database name?
19) MySQL is .................
20) The maximum length of the char columns is .................
21) You are required to buy a licence for mysql if ..............
22) Which of these field types would be best to hold a .jpg image?
23) Does MySQL support the complete SQL99 standard?
24) MySQL runs on which operating systems?
25) Which of the following is NOT available in MySQL?
26) Which "text Type" Has The Maximum Number Of Bytes?
27) In a like clause, you can ask for any 6 letter value by writing
28) Which Declaration Doesn't Use The Same Number Of Bytes And Consumption Of Bytes Depends On The Input Data?
29) Which data type is more suitable for storing “small notes” in Mysql?
30) “Numeric Data” is used to store ____________
31) An attempt to add null key to a TreeMap will result in .............
32) What is the return type of the hashcode() method in the object class?
33) .............. is used to find and fix bugs in the java programs.
34) Which of the following is a valid long literal?
35) Which of the following is not a Java features?
36) Which of the following services are provided to EJB components by the EJB container?
37) Which of the following method is used to change the name of a thread?
38) How many reserved keywords are currently defined in the Java language?
39) What does JMS stands for?
40) Is Java Virtual Machine platform independent?
41) Which of the following is a superclass of all exception classes?
42) Which of the following package is used for Remote Method Invocation (RMI)?
43) Which method of object class can clone an object?
44) Which of the following data type value is returned by all transcendental math functions?
Mysql Online Test Questions (Mysql FAQs)
1) What are Heap tables?
A heap is a table without a clustered index. Data is stored in the heap without specifying an order i.e. if a new row is inserted then it can't be stated that where the pages will be written or what will be the order.
2) How are identifiers quoted in mysql?
An identifier can be quoted within the backtick characters (`). While quoting identifier names we can't use single or double-quotes.
3) What is the role of constraints in defining a table in mysql?
CONSTRAINT is used to define rules to allow or restrict what values can be stored in columns it enforces the integrity of a database and limit the type of data that can be inserted into a table.
4) Where is metadata stored in mysql?
Metadata is stored in the MYSQL "database MySQL".
5) What kind of replication is supported by the mysql server?
One-way, asynchronous replication is supported by the MySQL server. In this one server act as sources while others act as replicas.
6) Who is the father of mysql?
Monty Widenius is known as the father of MySQL.
7) What is MySQL workbench?
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, backup, and much more.
8) What is -secure-file-priv option in Mysql?
secure-file-priv is used to limit the data import and export operations.
9) What does myisamchk do?
The myisamchk utility gets information about your database tables or checks, repairs, or optimizes them. myisamchk works with MyISAM tables.
10) What are federated tables?
A Federated Table is a table that points to a table in another MySQL database instance. It gives us to access to data from other MySQL databases without using replication or cluster technology.