- 05th May, 2021
- 931 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
MVC MCQ Quiz
1) Which is the best approach to assign a session in MVC?
2) FilterConfig.cs file is under in which App folder?
3) Which is more faster between ASPX View Engine and Razor View Engine.
4) ........... helps you to maintain data when you move from controller to view.
5) What is the extension of MVC view when using vb.net?
6) What are the various types of filters in an ASP.NET MVC application?
7) Which filter will be execute at last using ASP.Net MVC?
8) RedirectToAction() Method for which Status code represents?
9) Which of the following view file types are supported in MVC?
10) In the model-view-controller (MVC) architecture, the model defines the
11) Can we use view state in MVC?
12) List out few different return types of a controller action method?
13) Which Name space is used to create chart using ASP.Net MVC?
14) Which of the following method of html helper generates html control based on the data type of specified property?
15) For controller action method . . . . . returns nothing as the result.
16) What is the first request sent to start HTTP polling?
17) What are common methods for detecting the type of browser running on a client?
18) Which Helper Method is used to return a user-defined content type.
19) Which Namespaces are required to Data Annotation using MVC
20) Does TempData used to pass data from one page to another page in MVC?
21) Viewstart comes under ...........
22) Which of the following What Request Processing technique follows ASP.Net?
23) You can use . . . . . class to send the result back in JSON format in MVC
24) How to set Default Value to Hidden Input Box using ASP.Net MVC?
25) How to Print value from Controller to View in MVC ?
26) Does MVC 6 introduced new JSON project based structure?
27) What is the name of default Viewstart Page in ASP.Net MVC?
28) Which filter will be execute at first using ASP.Net MVC?
29) How can we write Chart output to MVC View?
30) Is ViewBag slower than ViewData in MVC?
Mvc Online Test Questions (Mvc FAQs)
1) What is a controller in mvc?
Controller in MVC are responsible for controlling the flow of the application execution. They are responsible for processing requests and returning the response.
2) What is ViewBag in mvc?
ViewBag in MVC is used to transfer temporary data (which is not included in the model) from the controller to the view.
3) MVC is composed of what three components?
MVC is composed of Model, View and Controller.
4) What is Razor in MVC?
Razor is View Engine in Asp.net MVC that allows embed server-based code into web pages using C# and VB.Net.
5) What are the Filters in MVC?
Filters in MVC are custom class where you can write custom logic to execute before or after an action method executes.
6) What are Route Constraints in MVC?
Route Constraint in ASP.NET allows us to apply a regular expression to a URL segment to restrict whether the route will match the request.
7) What is TempData in MVC?
TempData in MVC is a dictionary object that is used to store data temporarily. It keep data for the duration of a HTP request, in other words it can keep live data between two consecutive HTTP requests.
8) What is Spring MVC?
Spring MVC is Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture based web framework and have multiple builtin components that can be used to develop flexible and loosely coupled web applications.
9) What is WebAPI?
Web API in ASP.NET is an extensible framework for building HTTP based services that can be accessed in different applications on different platforms.
10) What are HTML Helpers in ASP.Net MVC?
HTML Helpers in ASP.Net MVC are classes that are used to render HTML controls in the razor view.