- 05th May, 2021
- 398 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
MongoDB MCQ Quiz
1) Which of the following language is MongoDB written in?
2) Which of the following format is supported by MongoDB?
3) MongoDB Queries can return specific fields of documents which also include user-defined __________ functions.
4) Initial release of MongoDB was in the year?
5) Dynamic schema in MongoDB makes ____________ easier for applications.
6) With ________ MongoDB supports a complete backup solution and full deployment monitoring.
7) MongoDB provides high ____________ with replica sets.
8) MongoDB scales horizontally using _________ for load balancing purpose.
9) MongoDB supports fixed-size collections called ____________ collections.
10) Which of the following sorting is not supported by MongoDB?
11) Which of the following sorting is not supported by MongoDB?
12) Which of the following is not a NoSQL database?
13) Which of the following is a NoSQL Database Type
14) Which of the following is a wide-column store?
15) Which of the following are the simplest NoSQL databases?
16) NoSQL databases is used mainly for handling large volumes of ______________ data.
17) What is the interactive shell for MongoDB called?
18) Which of the following is web-based client software for MongoDB?
19) ___________ provides statistics on the per-collection level.
20) Which of the following network analyzer fully supports MongoDB?
21) What is the maximum size of a MongoDB document?
22) Which of the following is a metapackage for enterprise?
23) Which of the following is not a part of mongodb-enterprise-tools?
24) MongoDB only provides Enterprise packages for Ubuntu ________ LTS.
25) Which of the following is the Ubuntu package management tool?
26) mongod process is stopped by issuing which of the following command?
27) __________ is a diagnostic tool for inspecting BSON files.
28) mongo looks for a database server listening on port 27017 on the ________ interface.
29) __________ command display the list of databases.
30) Which of the following operation is used to switch to new database mydb?
31) Which of the following also returns a list of databases?
32) Which of the following method is used to query documents in collections?
33) Point out the wrong statement.
34) MongoDB stores all documents in _____________
35) Which of the following pipeline is used for aggregation in MongoDB?
36) In aggregation pipeline, the _______ pipeline stage provides access to MongoDB queries.
37) Which of the following functionality is used for aggregation framework?
38) Which of the following is not a projection operator?
39) Which of the following flag can be set by mongo shell?
40) A query _______ consists of a combination of query, sort, and projection specifications.
Mongodb Online Test Questions (Mongodb FAQs)
1) What kind of database is mongodb?
MongoDB is a NoSQL database that uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas.
2) Which of the data format is supported by mongodb?
3) What is Aggregation Pipeline in mongodb?
Aggregation pipeline is a data aggregation framework.It performs a series of data transformations on a dataset.
4) A collection in mongodb is group of what?
A collection in mongodb is group of one or more related objects.It is the equivalent of a table in a relational database system.
5) List the indexes supported by mongodb?
6) Where mongodb stores all documents?
By default Mongo stores its data in the directory /data/db.
7) What is replica set in MongoDB?
A replica set in MongoDB is a group of mongod processes that maintain the same data set. Replica sets provide redundancy and high availability, and are the basis for all production deployments.
8) What is Sharding in MongoDB?
Sharding is a process of distributing data across multiple machines instead of keeping it on single machine. MongoDB uses sharding to support deployments with very large data sets and high throughput operations.
9) What is the use of GridFS in MongoDB?
GridFS is a mongoDB specification that is used to store and retrive BSON files that are larger than 10 MB. It does not support multi-document transactions and stores a file in chunks as seperate file.
10) What are the components of the Sharded cluster?
The major components of the Sharded cluster are shard, mongos, and config servers.