- 26th Dec, 2020
- 1094 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Microprocessor MCQ Test
1) Which of the following interrupt is only edge sensitive?
2) A mask programmed ROM is
3) When an 8085 microprocessor is reset, the address bus contains
4) Which of the data transfer is not possible in microprocessor
5) Consider the following registers: 1. Accumulator and flag register 2. B and C register 3. D and E register 4. H and L register Which of these 8-bit registers of 8085 microprocessor can be paired together to make a 16-bit register?
Download Free : Microprocessor MCQ PDF
6) The maximum number of seven segment displays that can be connected to 8279 is
7) What are the sets of commands in a program which are not translated into machine instructions during assembly process, called?
8) Assertion (A): Negative values of incremental operator in DO loop are allowed in Fortran 77 but not in earlier versions of Fortran. Reason (R): Fortran 77 has better array facilities than earlier versions of Fortran.
9) The interrupt vector address for TRAP is
10) A high on RESET OUT signifies that
Read Best: Microprocessor interview questions
11) While using a frequency counter for measuring frequency, two modes of measurement are possible: Period time Frequency mode There is a ‘cross-over frequency’ below which the period mode is preferred. Assuming the crystal oscillator frequency to be 4MHz, the crossover frequency is given by
12) Bus Interface Unit (BIU) in 8086 performs the following functions:
13) In 8086 the number of bytes which can be addressed directly is about
14) In an 8085 microprocessor based system, the contents of SP are 1000H, PUSH B instruction will transfer the contents of registers B & C respectively for memory locations
15) Identify the non-maskable interrupt from the following
Download Free: Microprocessor interview questions PDF