- 26th Dec, 2020
- 769 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Microprocessor MCQ Test
Following are mostly asked Microprocessor MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Microprocessor online test before appearing to you real interview. This Microprocessor quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Microprocessor with four options.
1) FPGA means
2) Which language could be used for programming an FPGA.
3) What is mean by ALU
4) Which one of the following is not a vectored interrupt?
5) 8085 microprocessor has how many pins
Download Free : Microprocessor MCQ PDF
6) In 8085 microprocessor, the RST6 instruction transfer programme execution to following location
7) HLT opcode means
8) In 8085 name/names of the 16 bit registers is/are
9) What is SIM?
10) The ROM programmed during manufacturing process itself is called
Read Best: Microprocessor interview questions
11) A field programmable ROM is called
12) A combinational PLD with a fixed AND array and a programmable OR array is called a
13) A combinational PLD with a programmable AND array and a fixed OR array is called a
14) A combinational PLD with a programmable AND array and a programmable OR array is called a
15) A mask programmed ROM is
Download Free: Microprocessor interview questions PDF