- 05th May, 2021
- 409 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Matlab MCQ Quiz
1) What is matlab?
2) Which is the invalid variable name in matlab?
3) Which of the following command lists the current variable in Matlab?
4) Is gravity is a pre-defined variable in matlab?
5) Which of the following is not a pre-defined variable in Matlab?
6) In Matlab, (.*) is used for ___.
7) What is the use of abs function in Matlab?
8) Matlab command clear x y is used for?
9) What is the correct way to add comments in Matlab?
10) Which of the following calculations in Matlab would return the value 1?
11) What symbol precedes all comments in Matlab?
12) Matlab stands for __.
13) Index of an Array in Matlab starts with __.
14) What is the return type of angles function in Matlab?
15) What will be the output of atan2(-1 1) in Matlab?
16) Which class in Matlab is used to store the complex number?
17) __ is used to check if two elements are equal in Matlab?
18) Which command in Matlab gives list of user-created variables with dimensions?
19) Which data type is not available in Matlab?
20) What does the command clc do in Matlab?
21) Which function is used to displays the value of the variable in Matlab?
22) Can we have multiple 3D plots in Matlab?
Matlab Online Test Questions (Matlab FAQs)
1) What is matlab?
MATLAB is a mostly used programming platform that provides a range of applications based on computational mathematics. It is used in analyzing data, developing algorithms, and creating models.
2) What are the features of matlab?
The features of MATLAB are:
- High-Level Language
- Interactive Environment
- Handling Graphics
- Mathematical Functions Library
- Application Program Interface (API)
- Accessing Data
- Interfacing with Other Languages
3) Can we have multiple 3d plots in matlab?
Yes, we can have multiple 3d plots in Matlab.
4) What is the use of abs function in matlab?
abs() function is used to return absolute value in MATLAB. It can be represented as: Y = abs(X).
5) What is Get and Set in MATLAB?
get() function is used to return all the default values currently defined in an array whose field names are the object property names and whose field values are the corresponding property values.
set() function is used to specify multiple property values in a structured array whose field names are the object property names and whose field values are the corresponding property values.
6) What is difference between MIL and SIL?
MIL stands for Model In the Loop, in this, the whole system is modeled in order to verify and test the accuracy and acceptability of the application before prototype manufacturing.
SIL stands for Software In the Loop, it is basically used to test and validate the integration of source code into a mathematical model simulation.
7) How polynomials can be represented in MatLab?
Polynomials can be represented in MatLab by putting the value of coefficients in the array in descending order. For example 2x3 − 6x2 − 7x + 25 is represented as [2, -6, -7, 25].
8) How to open SIMULINK in MATLAB ?
We can open SIMULINK in MATLAB by performing the following steps:
- On the MATLAB toolstrip, on the Home tab, click Simulink.
- On the Simulink Start Page, select a recent model or project from the list, or click Open.
- In the Simulink Toolstrip, on the Simulation tab, select Open and click Recent Files to open recent files or Open to search for a model.
9) What are MEX files in MATLAB?
A MEX file is a function, created in MATLAB used to call a C/C++ program or a Fortran subroutine. A MEX function behaves just like a MATLAB script or function. To call a MEX function, we can use the name of the MEX file, without the file extension.
10) What is MatLab API?
MatLab API is a type of library that provides a way for running applications outside MATLAB used for reading and writing the important Mat files and calling Matlab as the computational engine.