- 05th May, 2021
- 430 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Linux MCQ Questions and Answers
Following are mostly asked Linux MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Linux online test before appearing to you real interview. This Linux quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Linux with four options.
1) What is the other name of new shell?
2) Superuser can change the.......permissions of any file.
3) In linux file system, the passwords of different users are stored in:
4) Linux file system contains mainly:
5) Static files of the bootloader are installed in
Download Free : Linux MCQ PDF
6) The contents of root filesystem is responsible to:
7) The /dev directory contains the:
8) System binaries are stored in:
9) What is /root?
10) Operating system kernel must be located in:
Read Best: Linux Interview questions
11) What is the function of bind command in bash shell?
12) The command ‘compgen -c’ shows
13) The command ‘disown -r’
14) Which command can create environment variable?
15) Parameters can be passed to a function:
Download Free: Linux Interview questions PDF