- 10th Dec, 2021
- 561 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Kubernetes MCQ Questions
1) What is the basic operational unit of Kubernetes?
2) .............. can be considered as the primary data store of Kubernetes.
3) Which of the following runs on each node and ensures containers are running in a pod?
4) Replication Controllers and Deployment Controllers are part of which of the followings?
5) Who developed Kubernetes?
6) Kubernetes is a ............. platform.
7) The latest version of Kubernetes is ................
8) A node is a ............. in kubernetes.
9) ................. can you deploy on Kubernetes.
10) Which of the following manages the assigning nodes to pods depending on resource availability?
11) Kubernetes is written in ................. programming language.
12) To create a new deployment in kubernetes, use the command ..............
13) ............. command is used to create kubernetes service.
14) What are the main components of Kubernetes?
15) What is the use of Google Kubernetes Engine?
16) Cronjobs in kubernetes run in ............
17) ................ are the Kubernetes controllers.
18) Is Google Kubernetes engine free?
19) Google kubernetes comes under which of the following services?
20) The different services within Kubernetes are _______.
21) In Kubernetes PVC stands for _______.
22) The docker Swarm is a clustering and scheduling tool for the Docker containers. True or False?
23) ______ is a public cloud application development and hosting platform developed by Red Hat.
24) ______ are the types of Kubernetes pods.
25) A ____ set is used to keep replica pods stable.
26) _______ are the tools that are used for container monitoring.
27) Namespaces are used for dividing cluster resources between multiple users. True or False?
28) ______ is the platform using which you can pass commands to the cluster.
29) GKE stands for ____.
30) Heapster is a cluster-wide aggregator of data provided by Kubelet running on each node. True/False?
Kubernetes Online Test Questions (Kubernetes FAQs)
1) What is kubernetes?
Kubernetes is an open-source platform that automates Linux container operations i.e. it helps in managing the clusters. It is basically used to run modern applications across multiple clusters on cloud services and data centers.
2) What can you deploy on kubernetes?
You can deploy Pods or Containers which is a set of replica on Kubernetes.
3) At its core, Kubernetes is a platform for what?
At its core, Kubernetes is a platform for running and scheduling container applications on a cluster.
4) What are kubernetes pods?
Pods in Kubernetes are the smallest and most basic deployable objects. A Pod represents a single instance of a running process in your cluster. It can contain one or more containers.
5) Kubernetes is written in which Programming language?
Kubernetes is written in Go Programming language.
6) What is a cluster of containers in Kubernetes?
A cluster is a set of nodes that run containerized applications, that packages an app with its dependencies and services such that it can easily run across multiple platforms.
7) What are Daemon sets?
A DaemonSet ensures that Nodes run a copy of a Pod i.e. if nodes are added then a new pod is created and if nodes are removed then those Pods are collected in the garbage.
8) What is 'Heapster' in Kubernetes?
Heapster is a uniform platform adopted by Kubernetes which is a cluster-wide aggregator of monitoring and performance analysis. It works on all Kubernetes setups and runs as a pod in the cluster.
9) What is the LoadBalancer in Kubernetes?
A load balancer performs the distribution of network traffic across multiple servers to optimize performance and ensure the reliability of an application.
10) What is Kube-proxy?
It is a network proxy that runs on each node in your cluster and can be implemented as Kubernetes Service. kube-proxy maintains network rules on nodes and later these network rules are used to allow network communication to your Pods from network sessions inside or outside of your cluster.