- 29th Mar, 2021
- 680 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
JSON MCQ Quiz & Online Test
1) JSON elements are separated by
2) What does JSON stands for?
3) Which of the following is not a type in json?
4) Is whitespace matters in json?
5) Which of the following are the features of Json programming?
6) What two main structures compose JSON?
7) Which is correct format of writting json name/value pair?
8) Which of following statement is false about the space parameter in json.stringify() ?
9) The Father of JSON is
10) What is the common usage of Json on modern websites?
11) How do JSON provide Internationalization?
12) Which of the following extension in used to save a JSON file?
13) Can you use a double quote inside a JSON string?
14) A JSONStringer is used for?
15) What is the MIME type of JSON?
16) Apart from the regular json, we have other versions of json in use such as ________.
17) What is the standard MIME type for JSON?
18) JSON.parse() function was developed as a safer alternative to ...............
19) JSON strings have used in___.
20) At the granular level, JSON consist of ___________ data types.
21) ........... code will throw an error.
22) Which of the following is supported as a JSON Value type?
23) Is JSON a programming language?
24) What does JSONP stands for?
25) Is the order of JSON objects always preserved?
Json Online Test Questions (Json FAQs)
1) Is whitespace matters in json?
Yes, only within strings.
2) What two structures is json built on?
The two structures is json built on are objects and arrays.
3) What is the file extension of json?
.json is the file extension of json.
4) What is the standard mime type for json?
application/json is the standard mime type for json.
5) Who is the father of json?
Douglas Crockford is the father of JSON.
6) Which of the following is not a JSON Datatype?
In JSON values cannot be of a function, a date, undefined data types.
7) What is Full from of JSON?
8) At the granular level, JSON consist of
At the granular level, JSON consist of 6 data types. They are string, number, boolean, null/empty, object, and array.
9) JSONStringer used for what?
JSONStringer is used for producing JSON text and it can strictly follow to JSON syntax rules.
10) JSON.eval() is used for?
11) What is json rpc?
JSON-RPC is a remote procedure call protocol encoded in JSON. It is similar to the XML-RPC protocol, defining only a few data types and commands.