- 29th Mar, 2021
- 649 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Core Java MCQ Questions and Answers
Following are mostly asked Java MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Java online test before appearing to you real interview. This Java quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Java with four options.
1) What is JAVA?
2) ___ is known as the father of Java.
3) Java was developed by Sun Microsystems in the year __.
4) What are the features of JAVA?
5) What are the listed concept of OOPs?
Download Free : Java MCQ PDF
6) JDK stands for ___ which is a software development environment which is used to develop Java applications and applets.
7) Which are the various primitive types in JAVA?
8) Which of the following represent ternary operator in JAVA?
9) Which of the following for loop declaration is not valid?
10) Which package contains the Random class?
Read Best: Core Java interview questions
11) What do you mean by nameless objects?
12) What do you mean by chained exceptions in Java?
13) In which memory a String is stored, when we create a string using new operator?
14) What is the use of the intern() method?
15) Which of the following is a reserved keyword in Java?
Download Free: Core Java interview questions PDF