- 20th Nov, 2021
- 654 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
IoT MCQ Quiz
1) _________ allows us to control electronic components
2) MQTT stands for__________________
3) MQTT is better than HTTP for sending and receiving data.
4) MQTT is _________ protocol.
5) Which protocol is lightweight?
6) _____________ reduces the adoption and learning curve for the end user.
7) Is there any limit for connecting devices though voice.
8) How the voice is transferred to our phone?
9) ________ Will reduces the cost of the devices.
10) ________ could potentially challenge the need of touch screen on many devices.
11) Voice telephony is an efficient means of __________ with machines that can listen.
12) How many types of voice communications are there in IoT environment?
13) The advanced security and smart system first monitor and then interacts with human.
14) Voice recognition software and virtual assistant programs offer for ________ and _________
15) _________ either built into smoke alarm and thermostat or in the form of small plug ? in.
16) Most common application for voice control application are ___________
17) Microphones usually have ___________
18) _________ are well integrated antennas for long range communication.
19) API management system creates __________ identity.
20) WiFi uses how much frequency?
21) Bluetooth will transmit the data over the frequency band _________
22) Bluetooth operates at short distances.
23) Bluetooth will drain battery life.
24) BAN gives _________
25) Which bluetooth version enables low energy?
26) __________ is the brainchild of ARM.
27) Thread would be able to support __________ devices.
28) Thread would allow _________ networks.
29) BAN stands for ________
30) Smart phones can be used in IoT setup with _________ application categories.
Iot Online Test Questions (Iot FAQs)
1) What is IOT ?
IoT stands for the Internet of things that can be stated as a system of objects connected with the internet that can collect and transfer data over a wireless network without human interference.
2) List some applications of IOT?
Some applications of IoT can be seen in the below-mentioned fields:
- Traffic monitoring
- Smart grid and energy saving
- Smart City
- Self-driven Cars
3) What is MQTT protocol?
MQTT stands for Message Queuing Telemetry Transport is a messaging protocol that is used for data exchange between constrained devices and server applications.
4) What are the most used sensors in IoT?
The most used sensors in IoT are:
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Optical Sensors
- Infrared Sensors
5) What is mean by Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source platform i.e. consists of a circuit board known as a microcontroller and IDE that reads input with the help of sensors and performs action as output.
6) What is GPIO?
GPIO stands for General-Purpose Input/Output is used to perform both input and output actions by handling both incoming and outgoing digital signals.
7) Describe the different components of IOT?
The different components of IoT are:
- Connected devices
- Central Control Hardware
- Data Cloud
- User interface
- Network Interconnection
- System Security
- Data Analytics
8) What is BLE Protocol?
BLE or Bluetooth Low Energy protocol enables BLE which is a wireless technology that consumes less power and is used to share information with other devices.
9) What is the Zigbee Alliance?
Zigbee's alliance was established in the year 2002 by a group of companies to develop, certify, and promote the standards for wireless device communication that is meant for IoT(Internet of Things).
10) What is IoE?
IoE stands for Internet of Everything that is a concept to extend the IoT to connect various technologies, machines, and people as the end-nodes.