- 05th May, 2021
- 646 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Informatica MCQ Quiz
1) What is Informatica?
2) What are the services & components of the Informatica ETL tool?
3) Integration service is the ___ for the Informatica.
4) ___ are objects which can be referenced throughout the mapping run (to access their values) and their values can be reassigned.
5) In Informatica, A ___ is required to run a mapping.
6) Workflow names are prefixed with using '___'.
7) if you have a session named 's_m_employee_detail' then workflow for the same can be named as '___'.
8) An informatica variable contains ___.
9) Informatica is a ___ based on ETL architecture.
10) Which one is reusable component in Informatica?
11) Which of the following is unconnected transformation?
12) How many mappings can be assigned to a session?
13) Which of the following cashes used in informatica?
14) Which of the following transformation is not using to connect more than one table?
15) What type of Stored procedure is used to verify the target table?
16) What is the purpose of SQL override?
17) Which of following is Passive Transformation?
18) Sorting can be used in ___.
19) Where cache(index and data) is stored?
20) What is the function of SCD (Slowly Changing Dimension)?
Informatica Online Test Questions (Informatica FAQs)
1) What is Informatica?
Informatica is a tool that offers Data Integration. It is consists of a variety of data integration tools such as ETL, data masking, data Quality, data replica, data virtualization, master data management, etc.
2) What is Informatica PowerCenter?
Informatica PowerCenter is basically an ETL tool that provides the foundation of all major data integration projects. It is generally used in building Data Warehouses for enterprises and businesses.
3) List some popular Informatica products?
The popular Informatica products are as follows:
- Informatica Data Engineering.
- Product 360.
- Informatica MDM.
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Informatica Data Quality.
- Informatica Data as a Service.
- Axon Data Governance.
4) What is Informatica ETL tool?
ETL stands for Extract Transform Load. It is basically a data integration tool that is used to first extract data from sources, then transform it to make it compatible, and then load it into the destined system.
5) What is iPaaS?
iPaaS stands for "Integration Platform as a Service" is a platform that helps in building the data integration with the cloud and between the cloud and enterprises, such that it removes the requirement of any physical hardware as the enterprises can access the application through the cloud.
6) What is Lookup transformation in Informatica?
Lookup transformation is a passive transformation that is used as a join operation in between the source table and lookup table. It is generally used to look up the source in order to get the relevant data.
7) What are mapplets?
Mapplets are reusable objects that contain a set of transformations that you can use in multiple mappings. An active mapplet can return a number of rows that are different from the number of source rows. Mapplet is basically used to transform the data and lets you reuse the transformation.
8) Explain Aggregator transformation in Informatica?
Aggregator transformation performs aggregate calculations like sum, average, etc. using a temporary placeholder to store the records of operation performed over the rows. To perform this, aggregator cache memory is used.
9) What is surrogate key?
A surrogate key is a key that s manufactured artificially and only for the purposes of data analysis. Surrogate keys can also include the current system date/time stamp or a random alphanumeric string.
10) What is Union transformation?
Union transformation is just like the UNION ALL set operation, which is a multi-input group transformation used to merge the data from multiple pipelines into a single pipeline.