Engineering Mechanics MCQ
- 05th May, 2021
- 827 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Engineering Mechanics MCQ Quiz
Following are mostly asked Engineering mechanics MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Engineering mechanics online test before appearing to you real interview. This Engineering mechanics quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Engineering mechanics with four options.
1) The time of flight of a projectile on downward inclined plane depends upon...........
2) The potential energy of a vertically raised body is __________ the kinetic energy of a vertically falling body.
3) Which one of the following statements is not correct?
4) According to principle of transmissibility of forces, the effect of a force upon a body is......
5) Which of the following are vector quantities?
Download Free : Engineering Mechanics MCQ PDF
6) The M.I. of hollow circular section about a central axis perpendicular to section as compared to its M.I. about horizontal axis is.....
7) A heavy string attached at two ends at same horizontal level and when central dip is very small approaches the following curve......
8) The mechanical advantage of a lifting machine is the ratio of..........
9) A machine having an efficiency greater than 50%, is known as......
10) Which of the following is the example of lever of first order?
11) In order to double the period of simple pendulum, the length of the string should be.......
12) The energy possessed by a body, for doing work by virtue of its position, is called.....
13) The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as..............
14) The coefficient of restitution for elastic bodies is one.
15) Coefficient of friction is the ratio of the limiting friction to the normal reaction between the two bodies.
1 comment(s) :
"Best MCQ Questions