Electromagnetic Induction MCQ
- 17th Apr, 2021
- 442 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Electromagnetic Induction MCQ Test
Following are mostly asked Electromagnetic induction MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Electromagnetic induction online test before appearing to you real interview. This Electromagnetic induction quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Electromagnetic induction with four options.
1) The magnitude of the induced e.m.f. in a conductor depends on the
2) A conductor 2 meters long moves at right angles to a magnetic field of flux density 1 tesla with a velocity of 12.5 m/s. The induced e.m.f. in the conductor will be
3) Current changing from 8 A to 12 A in one second induced 20 volts in a coil. The value of inductance is
4) The coefficient of coupling between two air core coils depends on
5) A crack in the magnetic path of an inductor will result in
Download Free : Electromagnetic Induction MCQ PDF
6) Which of the following is not a unit of inductance?
7) Air-core coils are practically free from
8) The core of a coil has a length of 200 mm. The inductance of coil is 6 mH. If the core length is doubled, all other quantities, remaining the same, the inductance will be
9) If a negative charge is absent corresponding to Faraday’s experiment of concentric spheres, then where do the flux lines show termination?
10) During the movement of a charge, potential energy undergoes _________
Read Best: Electromagnetic Interview Questions
11) The phenomenon of work done while moving a point charge in presence of an electric field is independent of _______
12) Work done becomes zero, if the selected path is located in _______ direction to electric field intensity (E)
13) If the motion of charge (Q) is against the electric field with an additional requirement of external force, then what would be the nature of work done?
14) What does the constant ‘μ’ indicate, while specifying the relation between magnetic flux density (B) and magnetic field intensity (H)?
15) Which conceptual notion introduced by Maxwell, indicates the generation of magnetic field in an empty free space?
Download Free: Electromagnetic Interview Questions PDF