Digital Image Processing MCQ
- 05th May, 2021
- 659 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Digital Image Processing MCQ Quiz
Following are mostly asked Digital image processing MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Digital image processing online test before appearing to you real interview. This Digital image processing quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Digital image processing with four options.
1) A continuous image is digitised at _______ points
2) The transition between continuous values of the image function and its digital equivalent is called.....
3) Images quantised with insufficient brightness levels will lead to the occurrence of:
4) The smallest discernible change in intensity level is called :
5) What is the tool used in tasks such as zooming, shrinking, rotating, etc.?
Download Free : Digital Image Processing MCQ PDF
6) The type of Interpolation where for each new location the intensity of the immediate pixel is assigned is:
7) Dynamic range of imaging system is a ratio where the upper limit is determined by:
8) Quantitatively, spatial resolution cannot be represented in which of the following ways:
9) What is the third step in digital image processing?
10) ........is the total amount of energy that flows from light source:
Read Best: OpenCV interview questions
11) Lossy compression is useful in:
12) Decision tree and support vector machine is an example of:
13) Bandwidth compression means:
14) Which of the following file formats is an example of lossy compression only?
15) The area in which the receptors are absent is called:
Download Free: OpenCV interview questions PDF