Digital Image Processing MCQ
- 04th Jul, 2020
- 464 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Digital Image Processing MCQ Quiz
1) What does a shift up and right in the curves of isopreference curve simply means? Verify in terms of N (number of pixels) and k (L=2k, L is the gray level) values.
2) Quantitatively, spatial resolution cannot be represented in which of the following ways:
3) Using rough rule of thumb, and assuming powers of 2 for convenience, what image size are about the smallest images that can be expected to be reasonably free of objectionable sampling checkerboards and false contouring?
4) The smallest discernible change in intensity level is called :
5) For line detection we use mask that is:
Download Free : Digital Image Processing MCQ PDF