- 02nd Jun, 2021
- 561 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Devops MCQ Quiz & Online Test:
1) Which one of the following methodologies does least impact the establishment of Devops methodology?
2) In typical IT organization why is there a typical conflict between development and operations teams?
3) Which one of the following techniques makes Devops a successful methodology to develop and deliver software?
4) Which one of the following statements about Devops is incorrect?
5) How does a Devops organization act in principle when it comes to financing its work?
6) In a Devops organization which one of the following elements does not directly contribute to your value stream?
7) Why is it a good idea to limit batch size of your continuous Devops deliveries?
8) What is trunk in trunk based Devops delivery?
9) Which one of the following is not one of the Devops principles for good test automation?
10) Which one of following release patterns does not enable you to do low risk Devops code deployments in your production systems?
11) What is one of best techniques to convert normal changes into standard changes?
12) What is a widely used reusable asset to reinforce information security of deliver from your Devops team?
13) System Testing is a....
14) What is not one of major benefits of designing a safe system of work culture?
15) What is telemetry?
16) In terms of fixing errors in your production systems what is the major benefit of using feature toggles embedded in configurations of your software applications?
17) What is a benefit of having Development and Operations using a shared tool?
18) What is the difference between a System of Engagement (SoE) and a System of Records (SoR) in terms of pace of change?
19) What are the useful plugins in Jenkin?
20) Which test must be performed first?
21) Which is a characteristic of an architecture that enables productivity, test ability and safety?
22) Which is not one of those three layers?
23) For which audience does self-service access telemetry add value?
24) Which is a unique characteristic of the Hands-Off Readiness Review (HRR) and not of the Launch Readiness Review (LRR)?
25) What is the best description of contextual inquiry?
26) What approach can be used by a Development team to aid in the delivery of expected business outcomes?
27) What else must be included in a good pull request?
28) "The developer walks through the code while a colleague gives feedback." Which review technique is described here?
29) Which review technique results directly in a decrease in coding errors?
30) "A cloud service provider wants to increase the capacity of their service by using a Simian Army Monkey" Which Monkey is needed in this case?
31) What is required when creating resilience by injecting production failures?
Devops Online Test Questions (Devops FAQs)
1) What is devops?
DevOps which can be defined as development and operation is the combination of tools and practices that helps an organization to deliver its services and applications much faster than the traditional software development and management processes.
2) What is devops engineer average salary?
DevOps engineer earns around 3.6 LPA initially and it ranges up to 11 LPA.
3) Where can I get devops certification?
You can get DevOps certification from these:
- Docker Certified Associate
- Kubernetes Certification
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam
- Azure DevOps Solution Certification Exam
- Puppet Professional Certification
- Architecting With Google Cloud Platform
- Free DevOps Course
4) List some benefits of DevOps?
Some benefits of DevOps are:
- Improved operational support and faster fixes.
- Faster delivery of features.
- More stable operating environments.
- Improved communication and collaboration.
- More time to innovate
- Good processes across IT and teams, including automation.
5) What is ElectricFlow?
ElectricFlow is a platform used by many organizations to deploy automate, release orchestration, and DevOps insights to deliver better software faster.
6) What is azure DevOps?
Azure DevOps is a Software as a service platform that provides development services for support teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build and deploy applications.
7) What are benefits of automation in devops?
The benefits of automation in DevOps are:
- Shorter Development Cycle.
- Increased Release Velocity.
- Improved Defect Detection.
- Reduced Deployment Failures and Rollbacks.
- Reduced Time to Recover upon Failure.
8) List some popular tools for DevOps?
Some popular tools for DevOps are:
- Git- Code, Build.
- Gradle- Build.
- Selenium- Test.
- Jenkins- Build, Test, Deploy.
- Puppet- Deploy, Operate.
- Chef- Deploy, Operate.
- Docker- Build, Deploy, Operate.
- Kubernetes- Build, Deploy, Operate.
9) What is Git Bisect?
git bisect command uses a binary search algorithm that is used to find which commit in your project's history introduced a bug.
10) What is AWS CloudFormation?
AWS CloudFormation is a service that helps the developers and businesses in an easy way to create a collection of related AWS and third-party resources, and provision and managing them in an orderly and predictable fashion in very little time.