- 25th Jul, 2020
- 318 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
DBMS MCQ Quiz
1) To remove a relation from an SQL database, we use the ______ command.
2) A relational database consists of a collection of
3) The _______ operator takes the results of two queries and returns only rows that appear in both result sets.
4) A _____ indicates an absent value that may exist but be unknown or that may not exist at all.
5) A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ units.
Download Free : DBMS MCQ PDF