- 17th Apr, 2021
- 561 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
DBMS MCQ Questions and Answers
Following are mostly asked Dbms MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Dbms online test before appearing to you real interview. This Dbms quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Dbms with four options.
1) A relational database consists of a collection of
2) A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
3) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.
4) The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
5) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.
Download Free : DBMS MCQ PDF
6) A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ units.
7) The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.
8) Consider attributes ID, CITY and NAME. Which one of this can be considered as a super key?
9) A _____ is a property of the entire relation, rather than of the individual tuples in which each tuple is unique.
10) Which one of the following attribute can be taken as a primary key?
Read Best: DBMS Interview Questions
11) Which one of the following cannot be taken as a primary key?
12) Using which language can a user request information from a database?
13) Student(ID, name, dept name, tot_cred) In this query which attributes form the primary key?
14) Which one of the following is a procedural language?
15) The _______operation performs a set union of two “similarly structured” tables
Download Free: DBMS Interview Questions PDF