Control System MCQ
- 01st May, 2021
- 601 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Control Systems MCQ Test
Following are mostly asked Control system MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Control system online test before appearing to you real interview. This Control system quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Control system with four options.
1) In the cauer-2 form of LC network---------is series element and --------is shunt element respectively?
2) Lowest critical frequency is due to pole and it may be present at the origin or nearer to the origin, then the type of network is
3) Lowest critical frequency is due to zero and it may be present at the origin or nearer to the origin, then the type of network is
4) Poles and zeros are arranged alternatively on negative real axis, then type of network is/are
5) A box which tells the effect of inputs on control sub system is known as
Download Free : Control System MCQ PDF
6) Which system is also known as automatic control system?
7) Advantages of open loop control system is/are
8) Which of the following are the disadvantages of a closed loop control system?
9) The output of the system has an effect upon the input quantity, then the system is a
10) By using which of the following elements, mechanical translational systems are obtained?
Read Best: Control Systems Interview Questions
11) Force balancing equation of a mass element is (where, x = displacement)
12) Which of the following is/are the advantages of a closed loop control system?
13) Force balancing equation of a dash-pot element is (where, x = displacement)
14) Force balancing equation for elastic element (K) is (where, x = displacement)
15) Which of the following is/are the disadvantages of an open loop control system?
Download Free: Control Systems Interview Questions PDF