Computer Graphics MCQ
- 04th Apr, 2021
- 1018 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Computer Graphics MCQ Questions
1) The basic attributes of a straight line segment are
2) A dashed line could be displayed by generating_________.
3) Which of the following is not a line-type?
4) The algorithm which displays line-type attributes by plotting pixel spans is
5) Pixel mask means
6) A heavy line on a video monitor could be displayed as
7) To set the line-width attribute the following command is used.
8) We can adjust the shape of the line ends to give them a better appearance by using
9) We set the line-color value in PHIGS with the function
10) A line drawn in the background color is
11) The basic parameter to curved attributes are
12) Raster curves of various widths can be displayed using
13) If the slope magnitude is 1, then circles, ellipse and other curves will appear
14) One of the method for displaying thick curves is
15) The curves displayed with a rectangular pen will be
16) The color code “000” is for
17) Color information can be stored in
18) Which one is not a type of basic fill styles?
19) Hatch fill procedures are implemented to draw
20) When 2 background colors B1 and B2 are mixed with foreground color F, the resulting pixel color P is
21) The choice between a bundled attribute or an unbundled attribute is made by
22) A poly-line that is assigned a table index value of 3 would be displayed using
23) A particular text index value is chosen with the function
24) Which of the following is the basic attribute of a character?
25) When a character string is to be displayed, the which color is used to set the pixel value in frame buffer?
26) The Character size is specified by
27) A function that allows the user to select a particular character to be as marker symbol is
28) Is it possible to have hardware as character generator?
29) Why aren’t camcorder CG used more frequently in the titler market?
30) How many Methods of character generations are there?
31) Which method of character generation is also called Dot-matrix method?
32) In which method, graph is used in form of line to line?
33) Which method has the poorest character quality?
34) We can think a line as a _____________________ in the grid.
35) What is lower bound on the sampling rate known as?
36) Which of the following is NOT a type of area sampling?
37) What happens to intensity if an area of overlapping increases?
38) What is the effect of weighted area sampling on adjacent pixels?
39) What is the name of the effect that causes different signals to become indistinguishable
40) The basic geometric transformations are
Computer Graphics Online Test Questions (Computer Graphics FAQs)
1) What is computer graphics?
Computer graphics is a field of computer science which deals with generation of images with the aid of computers.Computer Graphics is mainly used in digital photography, film, video games, cell phone and computer displays, and many specialized applications.
2) Explain 3d transformation in computer graphics?
3D Transformation is the process of manipulating the view of a three-D object with respect to its original position 3-D Transformation is the process of manipulating the view of a three-D object with respect to its original position.
3) What is Scan conversion in computer graphics?
Scan conversion in computer graphics is process of representing continuous graphics objects as a collection of discrete pixels.
4) What is shearing in computer graphics?
Shearing in computer graphics is transformation that changes the shape of object.Shearing can be in one direction or in two directions.It comes handy when you want to skew an object sideways while still keeping the surfaces in perpendicular direction flat.
5) What is the primary use of clipping in computer graphics?
Clipping in computer graphics primarily used to remove objects, lines, or line segments that are outside the viewing pane.
6) What are the components of interactive computer graphics?
The major components of interactive computer graphics are monitor, touch screen, mouse, keyboards or any other device that is used to interact with system using Interactive medium.
7) What is Aspect Ratio?
Aspect ratio is the ratio between the width of an image and the height of an image. It is commonly explained as two numbers separated by a colon, for example- (6:7).
8) What is Reflection?
Reflection in computer graphics is used to emulate reflective objects like mirrors and shiny surfaces. These images can be either on X-axis or Y-axis and the objects can be rotated by 180 degrees.
9) What is critical fusion frequency?
Critical flicker/fusion frequency (CFF) is the transition point for an intermittent light of increasing temporal frequency, where the flickering ceases and the light is perceived as continuous. It is used for moving images.
10) What is a Turtle Graphics Program?
Turtle Graphics program is a library in Python. In computer graphics, turtle graphics are vector graphics using a relative cursor (the "turtle") upon a Cartesian plane. Turtle graphics is a key feature of the Logo programming language.