Cloud Computing MCQ
- 05th May, 2021
- 377 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Cloud Computing MCQ Questions with Answers
1) Point out the correct statement.
2) Which of the following is the deployment model?
3) Which of the following is best known service model?
4) How many types of dimensions exists in Cloud Cube Model?
5) How many types of security boundary values exist in Cloud Cube model?
6) Which of the following is essential concept related to Cloud?
7) Which of the following cloud concept is related to pooling and sharing of resources?
8) Which of the following can be identified as cloud?
9) Which of the following is Cloud Platform by Amazon?
10) Which of the following is Cloud Platform by Amazon?
11) Which of the following is related to the service provided by Cloud?
12) How many types of service model are mainly present in Cloud?
13) CaaS stands for _____________ as service.
14) Which of the following is the IaaS service provider?
15) Which of the following was one of the top 5 cloud applications in 2010?
16) The _____ is something that you can obtain under contract from your vendor.
17) Cloud computing is a _______ system and it is necessarily unidirectional in nature.
18) You can’t count on a cloud provider maintaining your _____ in the face of government actions.
19) Which of the following is one of the unique attributes of Cloud Computing?
20) _______ is a pay-as-you-go model matches resources to need on an ongoing basis.
21) A _____ is a facility that is a self-contained semiconductor assembly line.
22) How many laws exist for Cloudonomics by Weinman?
23) Cutting latency in half requires ______ times the number of nodes in a system.
24) The reliability of a system with n redundant components and a reliability of r is ____________
25) The peak of the sum is never ________ than the sum of the peaks.
26) Which of the following subject area deals with pay-as-you-go usage model?
27) Which of the following captive area deals with monitoring?
28) Network bottlenecks occur when ______ data sets must be transferred.
29) Cloud ________ are standardized in order to appeal to the majority of its audience.
30) The overhead associated with ____ staff is a major cost.
31) ________ is surely an impediment to established businesses starting new enterprises.
32) Which of the following is specified parameter of SLA?
33) Which of the following service is used for backing up a licensed computer?
34) Communication between services is done widely using _______ protocol.
35) Which of the following benefit is provided by the PaaS service provider?
36) A _______ service provider gets the same benefits from a composable system that a user does.
37) Which of the following component is called hypervisor?
38) Amazon Machine Images are virtual appliances that have been packaged to run on the grid of ____ nodes.
39) __________ is a CPU emulator and virtual machine monitor.
40) Which of the following is a specification for multicast discovery on a LAN?
Cloud Computing Online Test Questions (Cloud Computing FAQs)
1) What is cloud computing?
Cloud Computing is is a service on the internet that provides the delivery of computing services including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence virtually on the cloud. It helps in reducing the cost, provides flexible resources and faster innovation.
2) What is the role of virtualization in cloud computing?
Virtualization is one of the fundamental technology of cloud computing that allows the running of multiple operating systems and applications on the same server at the same time thus reducing the cost and increasing efficiency.
3) List some top cloud computing providers?
Some top cloud computing providers are:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure.
- Google Cloud.
- Alibaba Cloud.
- IBM Cloud.
4) What are the cons of cloud computing?
The cons of cloud computing are as follows:
- No administrative or management hassles
- Easy accessibility
- High-security standards
- Environmental friendly
- Data backup & recovery
5) What are the security risks of cloud computing?
The security risks of cloud computing are:
- Compliance violations
- Identity theft
- Unauthorized Access
- Malware infections and data breaches
- Diminished customer trust and potential revenue loss
6) List types of cloud computing?
There are four types of cloud computing services:
- IaaS- Infrastructure as a Service
- PaaS- Platform as a Service PaaS
- SaaS- Software as a Service
- FaaS- Functions as a Service FaaS
7) List top benefits of cloud computing?
The top benefits of cloud computing are:
- Cost Efficiency
- The flexibility of work practices
- Disaster Recovery
8) What is Infrastructure-as-a-Service?
Infrastructure as a service or IaaS basically provides the infrastructure required for computing that is managed and used over the internet. It helps enterprises by reducing their cost for purchasing and maintaining their own hardware.
9) What is a data lake?
A data lake is a very large pool of raw data i.e. it is basically a central repository that allows its user to store all their structured and unstructured data of any amount.
10) What is Hybrid cloud?
A hybrid cloud is a method of combining one private cloud with one or more public cloud services such that the data can move easily in between the environments.