Circuit Theorems and Conversions MCQ
- 17th Apr, 2021
- 377 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Circuit Theorems and Conversions MCQ Test
Following are mostly asked Circuit theorems and conversions MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Circuit theorems and conversions online test before appearing to you real interview. This Circuit theorems and conversions quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Circuit theorems and conversions with four options.
1) A 12 V source has an internal resistance of 90 Ω. If a load resistance of 20 Ω is connected to the voltage source, the load power, PL, is
2) A practical current source has a finite internal resistance.
3) An 18 V source has an internal resistance of 70 Ω. If a load resistance of 33 Ω is connected to the voltage source, the load power, PL, is
4) A certain voltage source has the values VS = 30 V and RS = 6 Ω. The values for an equivalent current source are
5) Transistors act basically as voltage sources.
Download Free : Circuit Theorems and Conversions MCQ PDF