How to crack the Verizon interview
- 08th Jan, 2021
If you are good with subjects like the internet of things, fiber optics, etc then Verizon is a perfect company for you. We are here presenting an article on how to crack the Verizon interview. Here, you will get all the necessary information about the company and its procedure for the interview.
About the Company
Verizon communication Inc. is one of the reputed telecommunication companies. It was founded on 7 October 1983 in Delaware, United States. It is a global technology and communication MNC which is providing their services in various sectors like broadband & fiber optics, 4g & 5g wireless networks, internet of things, video & advertising platforms and many more. There are more than 1,35,400 employees working together in the development of the company. The CEO of Verizon is Hans Vestberg from 1st August 2018. There are various subsidiaries of Verizon like AOL, Verizon media, Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS and many more. It is headquartered in New York of the United States.
Process of the interview
If you are already familiar with the concept of the interview rounds then your chances of cracking the interview will become high. That's why for your convenience we are providing you the complete interview procedure of Verizon.
The first round will be your online aptitude test in which all of the questions will be in the form of MCQ. You can also get a few questions on Coding which you have to solve. It is mandatory to clear the sectional cut off in order to be eligible for the next round.
Another round will be your group discussion where you will be paired up with other aspirants. The panel will give you a topic on which all of you have to discuss for around 5-10 minutes. Be sure to put your points clearly in front of the interviewer
The third round will be your technical interview in which all of the questions will be asked to check your qualifications. They can ask you questions from your favorite language, programming or anything they want. Be prepared for it.
The final round is with the company HR he will check your communication skills and it is necessary that you present yourself in a better way. The general question will be asked about your hobbies, likes, and dislikes.
Some previously asked questions
Here is the list of few questions that have been asked in the previous interview rounds of Verizon.
- What was the last project on which you have worked? Explain.
- What do you mean by asynchronous programming? How will you be able to use this into node js?
- What do you know about express in node js? Also, tell me about its features.
- What do you know about node js and how is it different from any other language of server-side programming?
- What is the difference between ES5 and ES6?
- How will you connect the database in node js?
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 among the languages SQL, C, Java, Python, C++, etc.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? Give two points.
- What do you know about the Agile framework?
- What are your salary expectations?