How to crack the Mphasis interview
- 02nd Mar, 2021
In today's India unemployment is one of the major reasons for most of the worst situations. There are still many companies that are looking for educated and skilled candidates instead of experienced holders and one of them is Mphasis. We are here providing a complete guide on how to crack the Mphasis interview.
About the Company
Mphasis is a well established IT service company which is situated in Bangalore. They are dealing with services like outsourcing, infrastructure technology and applications, architecture guidance, application management, and application development and integration. The company was founded in the year 2000 in the month of June. The CEO of Mphasis is Nitin Rakesh and the founders are Jeroen Tas and Jerry Rao. The headquarters of Mphasis is situated in Bangalore itself. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the parent company of Mphasis. They follow the BB model and use the latest technologies which result in the rapid growth of the company. It is not that hard to get placed but not too easy also.
How to crack the interview
If you are seeking an on-campus placement in Mphasis then you need to follow the eligibility criteria. It is mandatory that you have passed your graduation with at least 60% marks or with the CGPA of 6.3 with no backlogs. Basic knowledge of programming is a must. The interview process of Mphasis is having three rounds only which are an online test, Coding rounds, and interviews.
- For the first round, you will be in need of clearing an online test with a certain pattern. There will be four sections of Quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, logical reasoning, and computer programming. It is mandatory to clear each section separately, in short, you should meet the sectional cut off.
- The next round is going to be the Coding round where your skills will be examined. It can also be a Coding exam with two questions for the duration of 45 minutes. You are not going to get enough time for wasting so be prepared in advance and also get a check over some previous question papers to get an estimated idea of the questions.
- Last and final round is your personal interview with the company HR. HR will check your personality, communication skills, etiquette, and behavior. You should sound confident while answering his questions. There is no need to worry as you can clear this round easily with your self-confidence and motivation. Eye contact is necessary while communicating so don't look here and there.
Some previously asked questions
- There are certain questions that have been asked previously in written tests and personal interviews.
- Why do we use interfaces in Java?
- Tell me about the 7 layers of networks.
- What was your last year's project? Describe in brief.
- What do you mean by multiple inheritances?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you overcome any stressful situation?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- Will you be comfortable working at rotational shifts?