How to crack the KPMG interview
- 01st Mar, 2021
KPMG is one of the mass recruiters among on-campus placement companies. In this article, we are going to discuss how to crack the KPMG interview. It is almost similar for both types of recruitments whether on-campus or off-campus. For a successful interview, you should show your enthusiasm and commitment in front of the interviewer.
About the Company
KPMG is a multinational organization working at an international level. The founders of the company are Marwick Mitchell, Klynveld Main Goerdeler. It is one of the leading firms in terms of financial, risk and business advice. There are 147 countries where the network of KPMG is spread. The company was founded in 1987 and the CEO of the company is William B. Thomas. Headquarters of the KPMG are situated in Amstelveen, Netherlands. As per the survey of 2019 the company has earned a total revenue of 2975 crore US dollars. There are many subsidiaries of KPMG like KPMG AZSA LLC, KPMG India Pvt Ltd and many more.
Process of the interview
KPMG stands for the Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler, one of the leading firms in the international market. There are a total of four rounds of the interview which need to be cracked by the aspirants. Let us discuss them in brief.
- First-round is an aptitude test or written exam with two main sections which are numeric ability and verbal ability. This test will last for a duration of 50 minutes with a total of 64 questions. You may find the test bit lengthy in comparison to the given time so you need to do proper time management.
- The second round is a group discussion where all of you will be divided into groups. Each group will be given some topics related to the current affair, industry-related or anything. You have to discuss it for at least 5 minutes. It is the mass elimination round so you need to prove yourself here.
- The third round is the technical interview where you will be asked some questions related to programming, technical fields, etc. You should have some knowledge about the technical activities of the company.
- The fourth round is HR round where he will ask some general questions from you like about your family, qualification, strength, weaknesses and so on.
Some previously asked questions
There is two face to face interview rounds in KPMG which you have to clear. Here, we are sharing a few questions from each round that has been asked earlier.
For technical round
- What do you mean by Cloud computing?
- Give me a valid difference between DBMS and RDBMS.
- What are your opinions about pixels?
- Explain about FIFO and LIFO.
- Explain in brief about the method which you will use to execute an array linked list.
For HR round
- What are your dream goals and where do you see your career after 5 years?
- Tell me about some of the best achievements that you have in your life.
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Explain yourself in three words.
- In your opinion what is important to become successful in any company like us.