How to crack the Bahwan cybertek interview
- 01st Mar, 2021
Bahwan Cybertek is an IT based company and to assure your job in this company you should have good technical knowledge. For all the aspirants who are looking for their career in Bahwan Cybertek here is a guide on how to crack the Bahwan Cybertek interview. It will help you in preparation and understanding the concept of the interview.
About the Company
Bahwan Cybertek is a leading information technology hub at the global level. For the process and delivery, they are assessed at CMMi Level 5 version 1.3 which stands them out of the best IT companies. The company was founded in the year 1999. It is having its headquarters in Chennai and the CEO of the company is S. Durgaprasad. They are delivering their solutions to across 20 countries of the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Asia. There are various subsidiaries of Bahwan Cybertek like Bahwan Exel and Bahwan Tibbett & Britten. Suhail Bahwan Group LLC is its parent organization.
Process of the interview
Those aspirants who are looking to make their career in the IT sector for them is a perfect choice. The interview process at Bahwan Cybertek consists of four rounds which include, written test, two technical rounds and the last HR round.
First of all, you need to clear a written test which is one of the mass elimination rounds. Those who fail to qualify for the test are expected from the interview.
Technical round 1
In the first technical round, the interviewer will ask some basic questions to test your communication skills and technical skills. Answer every question with confidence whether you know or don't know the answer.
Technical round 2
In this second round, the difficulty level of the questions is a bit high but it is not hard to crack. By the implementation of all your knowledge and good representation, you can crack this round.
In this final round, the HR will ask you questions based on your personal likes and dislikes, salary expectations, relocation, etc. You should behave well in front of the HR and be polite with your tone. The number of rounds may vary depending on the location and position.
Some previously asked questions
In this section, we are going to provide you some researched questions that can be asked in the interview. Although the questions can not be the same, you will get an idea of the pattern of questions from this list. It is hard to predict what interviewer is going to ask so be prepared for everything.
- Can I assign Datagrid.datasource= DataReader will it work?
- What is the C# equivalent of system.single?
- Tell me the difference between ASP.NET and ASP.
- What do you mean by DDL and DML?
- Do you know about private synonyms? What is it?
- According to you what is the difference between fast load in terms and multi-load in terms of Performance?
- Are you comfortable in relocating to any place?
- Give me an idea about the steps which are involved in the Database startup.
- What was the recent project you have made? Tell me about your experience with that project.
- Tell me the difference between the input stream/ output stream class hierarchy and reader/ writer class hierarchy.