Banking Awareness MCQ
- 10th Jul, 2021
- 741 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Banking Awareness MCQ Questions
Following are mostly asked Banking awareness MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Banking awareness online test before appearing to you real interview. This Banking awareness quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Banking awareness with four options.
1) Which of the following payments can NOT be done using BBPS as of now (2020)?
2) When does the asset legally belong to the purchaser under a hire purchase agreement?
3) The depreciation on an asset purchased through hire purchase should be which of the following?
4) In which of the following managements, the company handles the issues can have a positive or negative effect on their brand?
5) IPO issue management is also known as which of the following?
Download Free : Banking Awareness MCQ PDF
6) Financial services offered financing risk project to provide which of the following?
7) Which of the following acts defines ‘Factoring Business’?
8) How much percent of foreign investment is allowed for NBFC?
9) India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd was set up in which of the following years?
10) Core Investment Company holds not less than how much percent of its net assets in the form of investment?
Read Best: Banking Interview Questions
11) Core investment company is a type of which of the following?
12) What is the minimum net owned fund requirement for NBFCs?
13) Which of the following is the core investment company having total assets of not less than ₹100 crore?
14) National Housing Bank was set up on July 9, 1988 under which among the following acts?
15) What is the full form of APR?
Download Free: Banking Interview Questions PDF