AWS Lambda Interview Questions
- Bhavesh Joshi
- 24th Feb, 2022
- 805 Followers
Latest Interview Questions
Pratice HR Questions
About AWS Lambda
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the best cloud services from Amazon, which offers services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to make and deploy any kind of application in the cloud. AWS Professional Level Training presents the data and specific aptitudes for drawing out scattered applications and structures on organizing. Individuals will broaden favorable presentations about the plotting and passing on of versatile and extraordinarily adaptable server setup on these courses. AWS an announcement level sorting out has wound up being fundamental for the working IT accomplices who have a hand on obligation for no short of what one year. The AWS relate level prepare is dealt with in such a way that the hopefuls could have clear data about the benchmarks of design.
AWS Lambda Interview Questions
1) What is AWS Lambda?
AWS Lambda is a serverless compute service provided by Amazon that runs the code in response to events and the compute resource is automatically managed.
2) What are the languages supported by AWS Lambda?
Java, Go, PowerShell, Node. js, C#, Python, and Ruby code are the languages supported by AWS Lambda.
3) What is Auto-scaling in AWS Lambda?
Auto Scaling is an application in AWS that helps in target tracking scaling policy that adjusts provisioned concurrency levels automatically.
4) What do you know about AMI?
AMI stands for Amazon Machine Image that is used to provide the required information to launch an instance.
5) What is Serverless Architecture?
Serverless architecture is a method where all the server management is done by AWS such that it doesn't need to manage an infrastructure to build or run any application.
6) List some limitations of AWS Lambda?
Some of the limitations of AWS Lambda are:
- The disk space (ephemeral) is limited to 512 MB.
- The default deployment package size is 50 MB.
- The memory range is from 128 to 3008 MB.
- The maximum execution timeout for a function is 15 minutes
7) What are aws lambda path parameters?
AWS lambda path parameter is used to test query string parameters in the AWS console.
8) What is Hybrid Cloud?
A hybrid cloud is a service used to connect a private cloud with one or more public cloud services to enable communication between each distinct service.
9) What is an SQS dead-letter queue?
An SQS dead letter queue is a queue that can be targeted by source queues for messages that can't be processed successfully.
10) What is Elastic Beanstalk?
Elastic Beanstalk is an easy-to-use AWS service used for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java.
11) What is Virtual Private Network?
Virtual Private Network or VPN is a technology used for the purpose of establishing protected network connection when using public networks.
12) What is an AWS Lambda application?
An AWS Lambda application is a combination of Lambda functions, event sources, and other resources that work together to perform tasks.
13) What is Runtime interface emulator?
Runtime Interface Emulator allows customers to locally test their Lambda function packaged as a container image. It acts as a proxy for Lambda's Runtime and Extensions APIs.
14) What is an external extension? List some Lambda runtimes external extensions?
An external extension is an extension that runs as an independent process in the execution even after the invocation of function is fully processed. Some Lambda runtimes external extensions are:
- NET Core 3.1 (C#/PowerShell) ( dotnetcore3. 1 )
- Custom runtime ( provided )
- Custom runtime on Amazon Linux 2 ( provided. al2 )
- Java 11 (Corretto) ( java11 )
- Java 8 (Corretto) ( java8. al2 )
15) Explain AVX2 vectorization in Lambda?
AVX2 stands for Advanced Vector Extensions 2 which is a vectorization extension used for creating Lambda workloads or move existing AVX2-enabled workloads to Lambda at no additional cost