Artificial Intelligence MCQ
- 05th Jan, 2021
- 745 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Artificial Intelligence MCQ Quiz
1) What is another type of Default reasoning?
2) A model of language consists of the categories which does not include?
3) What stage of the manufacturing process has been described as "the mapping of function onto form"?
4) What is the expansion if PEAS in task environment?
5) The "Turing Machine" showed that you could use a/an _____ system to program any algorithmic task.
Download Free : Artificial Intelligence MCQ PDF
6) What is a Cybernetics?
7) To which depth does the alpha-beta pruning can be applied?
8) How many logical connectives are there in artificial intelligence?
9) In a rule-based system, procedural domain knowledge is in the form of:
10) Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow is called:
Read Best: Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions
11) A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
12) The Newell and Simon program that proved theorems of Principia Mathematica was:
13) First Order Logic is also known as ___________
14) In LISP, the atom that stands for "False" is
15) What is Hyponymy relation?
Download Free: Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions PDF
16) Following is/are the components of the partial order planning.
17) Which is the first AI programming language?
18) Visual clues that are helpful in computer vision include:
19) A computer program that contains expertise in a particular domain is called an:
20) Ambiguity may be caused by:
21) Claude Shannon described the operation of electronic switching circuits with a system of mathematical logic called:
22) Which of the following could be the approaches to Artificial Intelligence?
23) Which approach to speech recognition avoids the problem caused by the variation in speech patterns among different speakers?
24) What is a heuristic function?
25) The initial state and the legal moves for each side define the __________ for the game.
26) What is the complexity of minimax algorithm?
27) How many successors are generated in backtracking search?
28) _______________ Is an algorithm, a loop that continually moves in the direction of increasing value - that is uphill.
1 comment(s) :