Artificial Intelligence MCQ
- 23rd Sep, 2021
- 914 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Artificial Intelligence MCQ Quiz
1) What stage of the manufacturing process has been described as "the mapping of function onto form"?
2) What is another type of Default reasoning?
3) Which of the following could be the approaches to Artificial Intelligence?
4) Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow is called:
5) In a rule-based system, procedural domain knowledge is in the form of:
6) A computer program that contains expertise in a particular domain is called an:
7) Claude Shannon described the operation of electronic switching circuits with a system of mathematical logic called:
8) Ambiguity may be caused by:
9) Visual clues that are helpful in computer vision include:
10) Which approach to speech recognition avoids the problem caused by the variation in speech patterns among different speakers?
11) A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
12) In LISP, the atom that stands for "False" is
13) The "Turing Machine" showed that you could use a/an _____ system to program any algorithmic task.
14) The Newell and Simon program that proved theorems of Principia Mathematica was:
15) Which is the first AI programming language?
16) A model of language consists of the categories which does not include?
17) What is a Cybernetics?
18) What is a heuristic function?
19) The initial state and the legal moves for each side define the __________ for the game.
20) What is the complexity of minimax algorithm?
21) How many successors are generated in backtracking search?
22) _______________ Is an algorithm, a loop that continually moves in the direction of increasing value - that is uphill.
23) What is the expansion if PEAS in task environment?
24) To which depth does the alpha-beta pruning can be applied?
25) First Order Logic is also known as ___________
26) How many logical connectives are there in artificial intelligence?
27) What is Hyponymy relation?
28) Following is/are the components of the partial order planning.
29) LISP was created by?
30) Which search method takes less memory?
Artificial Intelligence Online Test Questions (Artificial Intelligence FAQs)
1) What is artificial intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one computer science wide-ranging branch that is associated with creating the smart machines which are designed for performing the tasks that need human intelligence.
2) Who is the father of artificial intelligence?
Ohn McCarthy in 2006 became the father of artificial intelligence before his death. He focused on studying while also working like fisherman, carpenter and even the inventor.
3) List some application of artificial intelligence?
Below are the some applications of artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in eCommerce
- AI to Improve Workplace Communication
- Human Resource Management
- AI in Healthcare
- Intelligent Cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Sports betting Industry
4) What are AI neural networks?
It is one kind of component of artificial intelligence which stimulates the human brain functioning. The processing units often make by the AI neural networks insisting of the outputs and inputs.
5) What is hybrid Bayesian network?
Hybrid Bayesian network is made with empirical Bayesian network performance. The structure learning for creating the Bayesian network retains the ability of classification in the presence of the data which is missing in test case and training.
6) What is a heuristic function?
It is also known as the heuristic which is a function remaking the alternative while looking for the algorithms at every branching step depending on the data which is available for understanding which is branch to be followed.
7) What Is Tensorflow?
It is one open-source platform which is an end to end one for machine learning. This has a flexible yet comprehensive ecosystem of tools, community resources, and libraries that allows the researchers push the ML state-of-the-art.
8) What Is Supervised Learning?
This is one machine learning task to learn about the function that maps the input with that of an output depending on the example of input output pairing.
9) What is state space in artificial intelligence?
It is one way that is used in the computer science field which includes the artificial intelligence (AI) in which the states of an instance and successive configurations which is considered with intention to find the goal state with a desired area.
10) What are different types of Artificial Intelligence?
Reactive machines, Limited memory, Theory of mind, and Self-awareness are different types of Artificial Intelligence.
1 comment(s) :