- 05th May, 2021
- 655 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Android MCQ Questions and Answers
1) Which of the following is the subclass in Android?
2) How to stop the services in android?
3) How many broadcast receivers are available in android?
4) Which permissions are required to get a location in android?
5) We can refresh the dynamic content in android in ............
6) What is a GCM in android?
7) Is it mandatory to call onCreate() and onStart() in android?
8) What is an interface in android?
9) What is the name of the program that converts Java byte code into Dalvik byte code?
10) Android is based on Linux for the following reason.
11) Which among the following are part of "Application" layer of Android Architecture
12) What was the first phone released that ran the Android OS?
13) A ___________ makes a specific set of the application data available to other applications
14) Which among these are NOT a part of Android’s native libraries?
15) What Activity method you use to retrieve a reference to an Android view by using the id attribute of a resource XML?
16) The Open Handset Alliance was announced in?
17) What does the src folder contain?
18) What are the indirect Direct subclasses of Services?
19) he android library that provides access to UI pre-built elements such as buttons, lists, views etc. is
20) Which one is not a nickname of a version of Andriod?
21) When developing for the Android OS, Java bytecode is compiled into what?
22) What is the parent class of Activity?
23) Which are the screen densities in Android?
24) The XML file that contains all the text that your application uses.
25) . If the UI begins to behave sluggishly or crash while making network calls, this is likely due to…
26) What was the main reason for replacing the Java VM with the Dalvik VM when the project began?
27) The Emulator is identical to running a real phone EXCEPT when emulating/simulating what?
28) While developing Android applications, developers can test their apps on…
29) One of the operation system that cannot be used for android application development is
30) The virtual console type tab that is used as command line interface is called
31) The broadcastReceiver's subclass overrides the method
32) The tab in which error is shown is called
33) The underlying operating system for android is
34) The requirement android environment for development is called
35) Quick buttons can be accessed from ........... in android studio.
36) What is a method, that is used to handle what happens after clicking a button?
Android Online Test Questions (Android FAQs)
1) What is jni in android?
It is the Java Native interface that designs certain bytecode process the Android complies from the code which us managed for interacting with the native code.
2) What is use of manifest.xml in android?
Every Andriod app project should have file of an AndroidManifest.xml at the project source set root. The file states more of the important information about the app to the tools that build Android.
3) WHat is ANR in Android?
ANR stands for Application Not Responding. An ANR will occur if you are running a process on the UI thread which takes a long time, usually around 5 seconds. During this time the GUI (Graphical User Interface) will lock up which will result in anything the user presses will not be actioned.
4) What is an activity in android?
Activity in Andriod denotes a single screen with the help of a user interface just like Java Frame and even window. The activity of the Andoird is ContextThemeWrapper subclass.
5) How many levels of securities are in android?
There are mainly three levels of securities are in android.
6) What is the use of content provider in android?
Content provider in android can help the application manage access the information which is stored by own or by other apps and offer a better way to share the data with other apps.
7) What is fragment life cycle in android?
You can use it in many activities. It is associated to the life cycle of the activity of the host that means when the activity gets on hold then all the agreements that are available will get halt.
8) What is ddms in android?
DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitor Server) is the tool for Android ships with a debugging which gives the services such as screen capture on the device, port-forwarding, and LogCat process to name some.
9) What is the purpose of super.oncreate() in android?
It will design the subclasses and even the places graphical window at onCreate() method. It helps in sub-class method definition for calling a way to define in the super class.
10) How many broadcast receivers are available in android?
There are 2 broadcast receivers are available in android which are Static receivers and Dynamic receivers.