- 05th May, 2021
- 535 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
AJAX MCQ Quiz
1) AJAX stands for ___.
2) __ is more robust and secure than __.
3) The ___ property defines a function to be executed when the readyState changes.
4) __ is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages.
5) What are the advantages of Ajax?
6) What makes Ajax unique?
7) What are the controls of Ajax?
8) __ get the response data as XML data.
9) Which property is used to control the duration of Ajax request.
10) How can you test the Ajax code?
11) Which of the following helps to execute a synchronous request?
12) __ returns all the header information from the server resource.
13) AJAX was made popular by?
14) The jQuery AJAX methods .get(), .post(), and .ajax() all require which parameter to be supplied?
15) What are all the technologies used by Ajax?
18) AJAX based on __.
19) AJAX comes in ____.
20) Which one of these technologies is NOT used in AJAX?
21) Which Web browser is the least optimized for Microsoft's version of AJAX?
22) The XMLHttpRequest object supports a method called "quit".
23) ActiveX can be disabled via browser settings.
24) ________ Of the following technologies, which one provides the ability to dynamically interact with Web page layout?
25) 5. What does the XMLHttpRequest object accomplish in Ajax?
Ajax Online Test Questions (Ajax FAQs)
1) What is AJAX?
2) What are the advantages of ajax?
The advantages of Azax are as follows:
- Improved user experience.
- Asynchronous processing.
- Reduced server hits and network load.
- Platform and architecture neutrality.
- Multi-browser support.
- Faster page renders and improved response times.
3) Why do we use AJAX?
AJAX is used for creating fast and Dynamic Webpages. AJAX helps in reducing efforts as the updates can be done without reloading the web page by exchanging small amounts of data with the server.
4) What are the controls of ajax?
The controls of Ajax are:
- Timer Control
5) What is XSS?
XSS is also known as Cross-site scripting. It is a client-side code injection attack in which the attacker executes malicious scripts in a web browser of the victim by including malicious code in a web page or web application.
6) What does CORS stand for?
CORS stands for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing which is an HTTP-header-based mechanism that allows a server to indicate any other origins from which a browser should permit loading of resources.
7) What are different states of Ajax?
There are four different states of AJAX :
- initial server connection established.
- request received.
- processing request.
- request finished and response is ready
8) What is JSONP?
JSONP or JSON with padding is used to get a file from another Domain with the help of a script tag instead of the XMLHttpRequest object to avoid problems due to cross-domain policy.