Active Directory MCQ
- 17th Apr, 2021
- 520 Followers
Latest MCQ Tests
Pratice HR Questions
Active Directory MCQ Questions
Following are mostly asked Active directory MCQ test that are designed for professionals like you to crack you interviews. You can take this Active directory online test before appearing to you real interview. This Active directory quiz there are around 30+ multiple choice questions on Active directory with four options.
1) What is Active Directory (AD)?
2) ACL stands for ___.
3) What are the two types of groups in Active Directory?
4) DHCP stands for ___.
5) Between Sites, you can also choose to use ____ for replication, but only for changes in the Schema or Configuration.
Download Free : Active Directory MCQ PDF
6) ADAM is capable of running as a service, on computers running Microsoft _____ or Windows XP Professional.
7) Administrative settings are used to determine the applications that will be distributed to computers or users via a GPO.
8) What are the group scopes in Active Directory?
9) Group scope refers to how the group can be used.
10) What do domain controllers do?
Read Best: Active Directory Interview Questions
11) Active Directory and a Windows-based file server are not required to implement ________ on client Windows computers.
12) Which of the following Active Directory containers can Group Policies be applied?
13) Which of the following containers contains all Registry-based Group Policy settings, including settings for Windows Components, System, and Network?
14) Which of the following is a function of the GPMC?
15) when you configure loopback in _____ mode, the Computer Configuration GPO settings are appended to the default list of GPOs.
Download Free: Active Directory Interview Questions PDF